"ego te provoco"

Ally
~~~~~~

When I wake up I'm trapped in a bedroom. Everything wouldn't work and I know not to make a sound so window is out of the question. Finally he comes in and hands me papers, "What am I look at?" I ask flipping through them until I see two people who look close to our age. He sits on a chair unbothered and smiles, "Those are our parents... Our father's a hunter and mother dearest is merely a vampire but also half hunter," he says peaking my interest. I narrow my eye looking at him,  "How'd you get this?"

"That's a long story but there is history of us... Our uncle is just like you and I... Merely Hunter with a hint of Vampire," he says making my head poke up, "I wonder if he's still alive." He gets up and grabs the folder from me, "I'm surprised you're open to this whole thing," he says making me scoff. I sit on the bed distancing myself, "Percy kind of spoiled your little secret... Took me a while to grasp the idea but I'm not one to judge," I say making him grin. He likes that i'm not questioning if he's someone I can trust. I mean it was bound to happen, or so I hoped, that as soon as I turn I'd meet my family.

He pours himself a drink and tips the glass to me, "What do you want to know exactly?" he asks swallowing it whole. He taps on the glass and I sigh, "I don't know... Why they're after you is a good start." I say making his eyebrows grow higher. He sits the glass down and looks through a different file that he grabbed from behind a painting. "We're royalty which Kailani knows somehow." I narrow my eyes at him to watch his every move, "Is that why you ran away from the Academy? Why didn't I know about a rouge hunter?" I ask making him sit down at a chair closer to me as he smiles and shrugs his shoulders, "I'm going to assume you're a curious person. They probably thought you'd come looking for me and find out the truth," he says making me laugh.

      Am I that predictable? I nod laying my head on my knees. "So what now? Want me to join the dark side Alister?" I ask making him chuckle deeply, "My real name is Aslan Liam-Hunter... Alister was given to me to hide us from our parents," he says making me roll my eyes. Why am I being so open? I mean I feel safe and yet still intimidated by him. "My name?" I ask making him smile, "Aspen Julianna-Haven," he adds making me scoff, "Three names huh?" He laughs making me feel more comfortable.

      I lay out my legs and lean my head against the headboard, "Look, I just want to get to know my brilliant sister. Not the hunter who's always watched because she was given the name viper for being innocently cunning," he says making me grin lightly too. I can't let my guard down too fast, for all I know he could kill me in the end. He gets up and sighs, "Actually I want to find our family, the one we belong to not created... But i'll save that conversation for another time... I'll let you rest," he says before leaving through the door.

I didn't play my cards well, I was still processing the picture he left lying on the bed when I should've asked if I was going to be released. I really need to talk to Blake, he was the only person who I could trust. Luckily it was the weekend still and no one really cares to check up on me. He was smart to take my phone too, although only Koen would check up on me. I have a goddam brother and Kailani didn't bother to tell me? I don't know if I should be angry or glad but this isn't going to look good for me.

~Two weeks later~

I needed to know more. Two weeks wasted of not learning if he's worth the risk of being hunted by own team. I start banging on the door to get someone's attention. Of course it's one of his minions from the football team, "Boss is sleeping," he bluntly says, "Do you see me sleeping? No... So get me my goddam brother! Now." I say making his eyes widen and run off after locking the door.