Part 1

It's a meerasim story after their marriage
Before I start this story I wanted to tell you all that it's been 4-5 months since they were married and Murtsim has started feeling for her and now he was enjoying to irritate Meerub because she was so predictable for him.

Murtsim got selected for best young icon and business man of the year and he has invitation for him and his wife Meerub.

Murtsim self talk- if I asked her directly to come with me she will definitely going to say no on first place. I will have to be more careful. He got an idea to ask Meerub to come with her to that award ceremony in another city.
Meerub was in their bedroom when he entered and she gave a look to him as usual she use to give him every time she saw him.
Murtsim started packing his suitcase and Meerub was watching him from far and she asked him
Meerub- itne tang aa gaye ho ke ghar chhod ke bhaag rahe ho?
Murtsim closed his eyes and trying to keep himself calm.
Murtsim- I am going out for a week. Wo mujhe award mila hai so.
Meerub in teasing tone- so main kya dance karon... oh wait aapke ghar ki auratein naach nhi sakti so I am sorry.
Meerub's taunt makes him mad and he just closed his eyes and trying to ignore it.
Murtsim- Meerub tumko na apna contract review karna chahiye and you need to add more clauses to it like tum mere aane jaane ki khabar logi and jab tumhara man dance karne ka hoga tum dance karogi .... He was trying to tease her by bringing up the contract thing.
Meerub was little frustrated after hearing that and she was about to say something but Murtsim was not in the mood to listen her taunting remarks so he just said
Murtsim- Waise unho ne kaha hai ke I bring my wife with me but I know that...... he was in between but Meerub interrupted him....
Meerub- mujhe koi shauk nahi aapke sath jaane ka....
Murtsim- Pata hai mujhe iss liye poccha v Nahi tumse.....
Meerub was irritated after hearing it
Murtsim again- Waise I can't believe that I will be in peace for one week because you are not coming. He comes close to her and said - kitni achhi waali feeling hogi na without you I will sleep on the bed ... wow soch ke hi kitna achha feel ho raha hai jab hoga tou kitna maza aayega.
Meerub was so frustrated now.
Meerub- kisne kaha aap se ke main Nahi ja rahi hoon.... Mere hote huye aap aur peace ek sath ho yeh khwab aapka kabhi bhi poora nahi hoga. Main v abhi apna luggage pack karti hoon .... She was about to go from there but then she turned to Murtsim and asked ... woh kitne din kaha tha aap ne one week right ok thanks.... And she left
Murtsim has a winning smile on his face because he got to make her to come with him.

Please tell me if you guys want to continue this 🙃