Jal jaon main

Part-2
Murtsim and Meerub both reached to the airport and was waiting for the flight. They boarded in the plane and was adjusting their luggage and seats.
Meerub saw the window seat and she sat on it before Murtsim because he also wanted to sit on the window seat but Meerub did it before him and was smiling.
Murtsim- tum kabhi koi chance miss matt karna mujhe irritate karne ka. And he sat next to her on the middle seat.
Meerub come little closer to him and said- that is the whole purpose  for coming here with you ... let me correct actually that is the whole point of my life now to irritate you every single second. Happy and she makes weird faces and look away at the window.
Murtsim was adjusting his seat belt while a pretty good looking girl come there and asking Murtsim
Girl- hi excuse me is this 24A seat number and she was looking at him and almost scanned him.
Murtsim- ji I guess it is.
That girl was trying to put her cabin bag and she asked Murtsim to help her. By that time Meerub didn't pay attention to her but when she asked Murtsim to help her to adjust her bag she looked at her and she found that girl was  in bold clothes and she was trying to touch her husband. Now she was feeling little restless. She was looking them from the side.
That girl was trying to be friendly with Murtsim. They both sit on their respective seats. Murtsim was in the middle. Murtsim was busy with his phone and Meerub was still feeling restless and Murtsim could feel her.
That girl to Murtsim - Hi  my name is Zia and she was trying to shake her hand with him an Meerub was watching them and Murtsim can see that she is not liking her.
Meerub grab her hand before Murtsim and said- Hi Zia my name is Meerub and he is my husband. Nice to meet you. Murtsim smiled and he was liking his jealous girl.
Zia- oh hi nice to meet you too.
Now as Murtsim got to know that Meerub is feeling jealous so he thought to enjoy little more.
Murtsim turned his face towards Zia and - he Zia so you are also going to Islamabad.
Zia- ji I am also going there. Aap bhi wahin ja rahe ho.
Murtsim- yeah hum bhi Islamabad ja rahe hain.
Suddenly Zia - I guess maine aap ko kahin dekha hai .
Murtsim- O really kahan??? He was little loud so that his wife could hear.
Zia- wo abhi yaad nahi aa raha....
Murtsim - koi baat nahi jab yaad aaye bata dena.
Zia- ji-2 Waise ek baat bolon aap hain bahut handsome and shadi-shuda tou Bilkul v nahi lagte...
Yeh baat jaise hi Meerub ke kaan mein gayi her anger was just out of control but she somehow managed to control and she got up from her seat
Meerub to Murtsim- aap window seat pe aa jaayein mujhe middle mein baithna hai ....
Murtsim was happy inside and he was about to say something Zia got up from her seat and said to Meerub- arre main baith jaati hoon aap idhar aa jaayein meri waali seat pe.....
Meerub - No thanks mere husband hain na... we will manage.
Murtsim was enjoying this jealous Meerub but he told Zia ke ji Meerub is right aap Kion takleef kareingi we will adjust.
After sometime Meerub fell asleep and her head was on Murtsim' soldiers. He was mesmerized by his wife.
Zia was watching him- bahut piyari hai aapki wife and aap dono ki jodi tou orr bhi khoobsurat hai.... Allah bad-nazar se bachaye.
Murtsim gave a smile- thank you 😊
Zia- bahut pyar hai aap dono ka lagta hai.... Let me guess love marriage hai aap dono Ki right?
Murtsim laugh- ji keh sakte hain aap lekin arranged marriage thi humari.
Zia was surprised- seriously wow I can't believe it.
Murtsim- well aap mano ya na mano but sachayi yehi hai....
Zia- Allah aap dono ki jodi and pyar salamat rakhe.
Murtsim- Amen 🙏
After some times they landed and Murtsim wakes up Meerub.
Murtsim- Meerub utho hum land ho gaye hain ... lets go.
Meerub- oh really mujhe pata hi ni chala.
Murtsim- ji so jo rahi thi aap. Ab chalein ya idhar hi settle hone ke irade hain aapke.
Meerub- funny
Zia- ok Guys it was pleasure meeting with you. Hope we will see each others next time.
She wants to shake hands with Murtsim but Meerub holds her hand before that and said- ji nice to meet you too.... Bye and in her mind she was like I hope hum kabhi na milein firr.
They came out of the airport and took cab to the hotel. They reached to the hotel and took their room keys and went to the room.
After reaching the room Meerub asked Murtsim- yeh Zia kuchh jiyada hi frank ni ho rahi thi.....
Murtsim in his mind- oh tou begum saheba abhi takk Zia mein hi uljhi hain ... hmm kuchh tou maze lene chahiye.
Murtsim- well I don't think so.... Aaj kall Ki ladkiyan aisi hi hoti hain advance bolte hain usko frank nahi.
Meerub- achha aaj kall ke zamane Ki tou main kaunse zamane Ki hoon .... Main tou nahi aise kisi ke shauhar ke saath lipatati firti jaise woh kar rahi thi.... Almost aapke kandhon per baithne waali thi woh....
Murtsim to himself- kisi or ke pati ko chhodo tum tou apne hi pati se door rehti ho....
Meerub gave him weird looks and asked- kuchh kaha hai aapne???
Murtsim- nahi nahi tou.... Tumhara na zamana hi Samjh mein aata mujhe.... Kabhi tou tum aaj ke zamane Ki lagti or kabhi tum purani ammaon ke zamane ki lagne lagti ho.... Tumhara zamana kharab hai tum usse Theek karo....
Meerub was irritated now- uska kya matlab huya....
Murtsim- kuchh nhi mujhe nahane jaana hai tumhare faltu question ka answer nhi mere paas.
Meerub- Murtsim I hate you.
Murtsim- hain sachi mujhe pata hi nahi tha... thank you batane ke liye...
Precap- sharabi Meerub 🙃🥳