pls dont leave me ?

[Shinobu pov]

I saw michikatsu san standing there so I went there to tell him the bad news .. and that is .................

[Michikatsu pov]

She said that yugao was carrying my baby and the child died and her body is really weak . She was bleeding alot so her body was getting weak faster. But for now she is a bit fine .

(Uta and yoriichi )

"As we both heard the news we were really shocked."^ Uta was talking care of the kids . And
For michikatsu he was still sad .

No one pov .

She was really struggling to fight for her life michikatsu . why are you leaving her here , said Uta and yoriichi.

Don't you see She is in danger the demons might attack any time and we won't be here anytime we want , said michikatsu.

*Then michikatsu left*

I think you should go to your brother to calm him down he is really angry now . Imagine how heart broken yugao san will be if she finds out about everything, Said Uta in a calm tone .

Ok let me see what I can do , yoriichi replied.

A week later ....

[Yugao pov]

I woke up in pain . I felt like my stomach pain would be enough to kill me right here . And then I remembered what happened and looked around and saw Uta with my kids and she was putting her baby on the baby bed .

I saw yugao wake up and I put my baby on the bed . Her kids were also sleeping.

"How are you feeling?"
"Uh i am really in pain . It's hurting so much , yugao replied"

Then I saw makomo walk in she was happy to see me I guess .

Yugao san you are fine . I am really happy . Said makomo .

"Yes makomo I am a bit fine Ig . How is sabito ? I asked "

Oh he is doing fine he is a bit busy so he can't come . Said makomo.

Oh no its fine..

Hey Uta where is michikatsu? Asked yugao .

Oh he will come later . Don't worry .

Oh ok ....

[ Later the next day ]

{Michikatsu came to see yugao .}

" Oh hey yuago you are awake ?" Said michikatsu.

Oh yes .

I am glad that you are okey . Michikatsu said in a calming low voice .

Yugao looked down and said "do you know that u lost out baby?" .

Yes.

Yugao looked at michikatsu with teary-eyes and said I am really stupid . How could I ever do that .

Yugao it's not your fault . It was a accident. Said michikatsu as he wiped her tears down .

He hold her on his arms like she was going to go away if he let her go .

And slowly the fall a sleep .

.
.
.
.
.

Ok that's it for today I don't know what to write tho