day 4

I woke up to max talking on the walkie talkie. I was annoyed because I couldn't Tell him off. But we went downstairs and mum made us breakfast and then we were off to school.

In class everyone was being really nice to me, that was unusual, and I didn't know why. Then the eci worker came in and said that we had a new teacher called miss chili. She walked in and immediately told us all to stand and line up against the wall in order of our test scores she then sat us down according to them. She was impressed at my 100% and congratulated me. I said thank you and sat down and when it was Max's turn she put him next to me so I could help him with his studies then she introduced the new system. We would be in 3 groups: red-elite teal-core orange-basic. And he told us that elite can only have 5 people and those people were: me, ruby, Evie, daisy and Logan. In core there was Lucy, Ron, Emilia, harry and Max's friend Charlie. In basic there was Ben, Daniel, ruban, Lottie, Isabella and max. I was happy because I was in elite so I was higher than max. We also got told about a group of Kids called Callum, poppy, Amaya and Stacy. who need to be found and any information would help you move up the ranks. I recognized them names as who max was talking to. I made a decision that if he talks to them again that I would tell miss chili. After that we got on with our day as normal.

When we got home mum was so proud of me for getting elite and she gave me an iPad so I can keep track of things. She also told me that tomorrow I need to get there early so she was going to drop me and max off at school.

We went up to our bedroom, and max took his walki talkie outside with him. I recorded the conversation on my iPad. I found out where they were. They were in the parks gatehouse. I couldn't wait to tell miss chili the next day. Max would be in trouble and the kids would be found and they would have a good future with the eci. It was a win-win situation. I went to sleep feeling great.