day 5

Today was the day we went to headquarters. I was so excited I jumped out of bed and then I remembered I need to be at school early and I had the video to show miss chili. It was amazing.

I got to school and miss chili took me and the elites to a special room just for me and the elites, it was our common room. We got a book on the rules, what we get, what lower bands get, the school rules and suitable punishments. I walked over to miss chili and asked weather I could show her the video. She said yes and when I showed the video she went and got max and sent drones and people to there. Max was punished and was told that when they are there they would put him through examination as he looks sick. The drones and people didn't find anything but they raised security on that building. Later I found max in the back corner of the field talking to them and telling them to be extremely careful as they have increased security around that area because someone told there teacher where they were. Miss chili told us all to line up as we are going on a trip to the eci headquarters I walked at the front and max had to stay by miss chili. When we got on the bus we had to sit in designated areas but as I was class leader I got to sit at the front next to miss chili.

When we got to the eci headquarters we had to stand in our groups and then max was taken to the sick bay. We then had a tour of the headquarters. After the tour the elites were taken to a room while the rest of the class went back to school. I was taken to a sperate room to show the video. then they said that I should stay here overnight so I can help in the morning. It turned out max was staying in the room next door and our mum had already been informed because she came to see me but she wasn't allowed to see max as he was sick. I could her max screaming no over and over again. I was pretty concerned but decided that it was sthe best place for him. I went to sleep.