14

Hey sis... Can you really tell him? I asked my sister after a few minutes later. Sure I can but only if you want me" she said and I slightly nod my head.

Well I gave mom a piece of paper, I wrote something on it for him, can you give it to him once you know i- I didn't get to finish my sentence when my sister stood up.

No! Don't even think about that okay? Your gonna be okay" she said as new set of tears prick her eyes.

Oh how I hate seeing both her and my mom crying and suffering because of me. We all know that I am not gonna be okay, don't worry I already accepted it, just please give it to rindou later or tomorrow" I said to her and I saw a few tears slide down her cheek.

I lift my hand and tried to wipe her tears when I stop midway and rested my hand back. I took a few deep breaths.

Inhaling through my nose and exhaling it through my mouth, I did this a few more times until I felt my breathing steady a but again.

You good? Should I call mom and the doctor? You know what I'll call them" my sister said and immediately left before I can say anything and protest to her.

I just stared at the ceiling waiting for her to come back with mom and the doctor.

My baby! Are you alright? My mom asked as she ran up to me. I just nod at her while the doctor began to examine me on what was wrong.

Do you perhaps have a trouble in breathing? The doctor asked and yet again I just nod while my mom and sister hold my hand tightly.

I give their hands a gentle squeeze before the doctor told them to leave for a few minutes.

I'll be fine mom, sis" I said to them as they seem hesitant at leaving me at first but after a few seconds they agreed and left.

......

Ah yes a very short chapter since I am running out of idea, I'm planning to end this in the next chapter or the chapter after that.

I would also probably rewrite this after a few months, I'mma try and improve it.