003

JANAE CARTER
The Bronx, NYC 📍
Wednesday, February 1, 2023
12 P.M.

"Camrin why the fuck is she takin pictures on ya phone I'm not understanding?" I groaned and kicked my feet as I got up.

This nigga needs to kill her or suin cause I'm not tryna hear this all the time.

"Get the fuck out! You not welcome! Like what's not clicking that I do not want you in ma life!" I heard Blu yell back at her.

I widened my eyes and raised my eyebrows, walking to the bathroom.

After I showered and brushed my teeth, I walked back to my room and it was mad silent.

"Mom can we get some food?" I called out, putting some slides on and walking to her room.

"Girl you can get food I'm not hungry," she shook her head.

"Mmcht," I side eyed her and walked away.

"I'm taking your car!" I yelled.

"Take your own car what the fuck you takin mines for?" she yelled back.

"Cause mine don't got gas and I'm broke," I laughed.

"Girl you lyin like shit. All that money you makin from modeling and you quote on quote broke. Girl bye," she laughed from her room too.

I smiled as I walked out the door and down the steps to the main entrance. 

I walked to the car and got in starting it up.

  camera 🙄

i want some food too

   uhh okay?

wow so you not gon buy me nun?

  nigga i don't see you walking out
the building dressed up
and ready to go 🌚

oh ighh

Ten minutes later, I seen him walk out wit a full fit on.

He got in and slammed the door.

"This not my car so don't do allat," I sucked my teeth, side eyeing him.

"Ion care," he sat back and looked straight ahead with a straight face and a clenched jaw.

"Unt unt what's the problem?" I furrowed my eyebrows, putting the car back in park.

"Nun bro," he shook his head.

"Okay well I'm not pulling off till you tell me so," I turned the car off and sat back, going on my phone.

"Cause that dumb bitch won't leave me alone and I'm tired of it bro. She talking bout "Oh you gotta delete ha number if we gon work" bitch we not gon work then cause I don't want you and I'm not deletin nobody number," he spoke mad angry.

"Calm down," I laughed, grabbing his arm. He looked at my hand and back up at me.

"Okay calm down," I let go of his arm and turned the car back on.