010

JANAE CARTER
The Bronx, NYC 📍
Sunday, April 16, 2023
12 P.M.

camera 🙄

hands is my weakness

ima need you to send more

good cs these the hands
that's gon make you weak

ayo?

not ayo cs you ma girl 🤷🏾‍♂️

oh ard

INCOMING CALL: camera 🙄

"Bluuuu," I smiled as I picked up.

"Where you at?" he furrowed his eyebrows, squinting at the screen.

"I'm at ma crib. Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh aii," he nodded, turning his camera off.

"What you doin today?" he mumbled.

"Ion know," I squinted at my camera. It went silent for a couple minutes.

"What yo-" I was cut off by someone knocking on my front door. I groaned and got up from my bed.

"Not gon lie bro I'm not in the holy moo-" I cut myself off when I seen Blu standing there wit some money flowers.

"You said what?" he cocked his head forward and started laughing. I squealed and gave him a hug.

"Niggas said I'm not in the holy mood," he laughed, grabbing my head and holding it to his chest.

"I thought you was one of them missionaries, spreading the gospel," I mumbled.

"Why you didn't tell me you was coming?" I slapped his chest.

"Ian tell you cause the point of a surprise is to keep it a secret," he spoke wit a duh tone.

I stared at him and started blushin and shit.

"Why you blushin?" he laughed, handing me the flowers.

"Cause you make me blush," I rolled my eyes (playfully i guess 💀), grabbing the flowers.

"Yeah aii. That's one of the ways I could make you turn red," he nodded, grabbing my shoulders and turning me around.