35- Dates And Compatibility Voting

The lights turned on waking us all up. "Morning" everyone shouted across the bedroom. Me and Liam both put our sunglasses on then just cuddled in bed until we both fully woke up.

"It's a new day guys, another day in paradise" Toby said.

Us girls slowly made our way up to the dressing room sitting around the table. "So how are we all feeling? Lib?" I asked.

"I just feel like last night was a bit emotionally draining" she replied.

"Yeah, what was it like in bed between the two of you?" Kaz asked.

"There was cuddling and obviously comforting each other, you know Jake was like 'I don't care about other peoples opinion like I just want to be with you so it was nice to hear that and stuff as well and yeah thanks for having my back girls, I really appreciate you"

"Of course" Kaz said.

"Girl power babe" I added.

"This is why I'm a girls girl, for these reasons, you know" Liberty said.

"How was everybody else's night? Priya?" Kaz asked.

"Yeah it was good, we had a little snog" she told us making us cheer for her. "In bed?" We asked.

"Yeah in bed, in bed tongues came out so that was nice and we had a little cuddle in bed last night as well so we're moving which I like, it's really cute and we're moving at a good pace" she told us all smiley.

"I'm glad to hear babe" I told her.

"Yeah, I like him"

~~~

I chose a colourful bikini today, green orange and pink

I chose a colourful bikini today, green orange and pink. I left my hair down in it's wavy-ish natural style and put on my sliders before going downstairs.

As I walked down to the kitchen, I noticed Liam standing there smiling at me.

"What?" I asked, walking over to him and cuddling him.

"I've got a surprise for you" he told me, grabbing my chin to pull my face up so we could kiss. I smiled away from the kiss.

"What is is?" I asked, not being able to wait.

"I thought we could have a breakfast date" he told me making my heart warm.

"I would love to" I say. He picked me up bridal style, making me squeal and led us down to the bar where two plates and two glasses were set up.

"You are the cutest" I told him kissing him again. He set me down and pulled my chair out before sitting down himself.

"Let's do a cheers to finding love" he said, raising his glass.

"To finding love" I repeated with the widest smile on my face.

"Mmm babe this is so good" I say as I took a bite of the food. "Are you gonna cook breakfast for me everyday on the outside too?" I asked with a big smile, laughing when he gave a a funny look.