30- I love yous

The lights turned on making everyone groan and wake up. I reached for my sunglasses then sat up saying good morning to everyone. Liam covered himself with the covers then rested his head on my chest. I turned to Priya who was in the bed next to me. "Morning how did you sleep?" I asked.

"Yeah it was alright, I think I just need to get settled in more" she replied.

"Yeah" I answered back. We all started to get up so I headed to the terrace with the other girls but not before giving Liam a big kiss.

"Morning girls" Faye started.

"Morning" we all replied.

"How are you feeling after your date?" She asked Mary.

"Good, he's so fit, like he actually is so sexy. I was saying last night I was talking to him and he was talking to me and I completely zoned out on what he was saying because I was just thinking oh you're so fit"

"Are you gonna pull him for a chat today or are you gonna wait for him to pull you?" I asked.

"Do you think I should wait for him to pull me?" She asked.

"No go for it" we all replied.

"Boys like it when boys stick it on them though, it's one thing we've learnt here- they love that shit" Chloe added.

"True and you guys are all practically wife's off, so that's great because I'm the only option" she said making us laugh.

Liam and Aaron then came up to give us our coffees. "Thank you baby" I told him with a smile.

After the boys left we continued our conversation. "Kaz, how are you?" Lib asked.

"I'm just vibing. The main thing for me is Ty and I aren't split up so I spend all day with him anyway and I enjoy our time together and I'm glad that we are both still here" Kaz replied.

After chatting for a little while longer, we all headed inside to get ready for the day.

Today I picked out a leopard print bikini and just kept my hair down

Today I picked out a leopard print bikini and just kept my hair down. Once I was ready I headed downstairs to go steal one of Liams caps. When I walked outside, I went over to Liam, "is this mine?" He asked pointing to the hat.

"Maybe" I replied with a smile.

"You look hot" he said pulling me in for a kiss.

~~~

After breakfast, me, Faye and Chloe were laying on the day bed. "How are you feeling today Faye? Are you okay?" I asked her.

"I'm fine, I'm okay with that situation and then Priya coming in, it's weird because I'm not talking to him but I trust him now. Like I trust that he probably wouldn't be interested"

"Do you think that you've learned from that experience? Would you react differently?" I asked her. She shook her head. "You wouldn't?" I clarified.

"I can't say that I'm never gonna fire up again." She added.