Chapter 1

I creeped into my living room hearing the pitter-patter of my cat Midnight.

"You have it all." I cooed while petting him softly. He meowed if I have summoned him. "Sometimes I wish this world would end." I bit my lip. Midnight casually rubbed up against me claiming me as his territory as Melvin walked in. Melvin was another one of my cats. "Well, I'd hate to leave you all wonderful cats, but I need to get ready." I smiled and said to all 5 cats. Allusion, Melvin, Midnight, Peanut-Butter, and Huuba ( Hue-ba ).

Finding what to wear was the hardest things when it comes to me. I had a job interview today to work at Arsaga's, but I'm only 17. Apparently I was too smart for high-school, and didn't have enough money for college. I feel too geeky and I get made fun a lot. But honestly who cares? I have food, Netflix, and cats. That's all I need. I ransacked my closet to find a skater skirt, a mint bow, and a marvel tee. I always thought the Avengers were cool and all, but I never say anything. My favorite is Captain America. He is heroic I guess, but I have never been saved by the Avengers. I guess the tragic building fire a few years ago wasn't that important. My family died in the fire, but you know it doesn't matter. I quickly slipped on my outfit and ogled myself in the mirror. My natural ombre hair looked funky on me. Not to mention my diverse eyes. My left eye was dark hazel and my right eye is light hazel, but will turn grey depending on my mood. I quickly gave kisses to all my cats like they were my children and scrambled out the door

"Hello you are Aceillia Elise Acton?" The lady asked pushing up her glasses. "Yes mam." I replied. "Okay so you are 17. Why would you like to work here?" She questioned. "Yes mam and I would like to work here because I need a job and I like t-to u-um cook.." I said urgently. She eyeballed me. "Okay. Any experience?" She glared. "Y-yes. Here is my application." I handed it to her. She glanced over it. "Okay well I guess you can start tomorrow." She smiled. "Okay thanks." I smiled and waved. Well that's over with. Time to eat my problems away. Yay. I stopped in front of a ice cream shack. When I walked up to tell the person what I wanted I was hypnotized. Hello there!! He was so handsome I could just melt. His tousled white hair was perfectly messy . His icy blue yes told the sweetest story. "H-hi." I stuttered. "Hello what's your name?" He asked. This is getting real. "U-m Acton. Oh Crap I mean- Aceillia Acton." I said embarrassingly blushing. Shit. "That's a beautiful name. My name is Pietro Maximoff." He said smiling. I blushed. "What can I get you. "Oh u-uh lemon please." I awkwardly stuttered. "Coming right up." he smirked. In a matter of minutes there he was again. "Thanks." I smiled. "See you around." He blushed. I just melted. Have mercy. Have mercy. HAVE MERCY. I sat down in my car staring at him. Stalker mode= on. And that's just the beginning.