Chapter 3

Sorry I had to go Tennessee to see my baby cousin :)

Anyways

Pietro's pov

My watch said 7:15 am. I don't even know why I was here so early. I could breeze by here at 8:59 am and still make it. "I'm such an idiot." I mumbled under my breath. "What if Wanda finds out. Or worse Dr.Fury." I sighed tapping my fingers on the table.

Aceillia's pov

7:15 am. Oh gosh. What am I going to wear? Should I shower? Last question yes. Hmmm. Ahh. Nope. Well. "Allusion stop drinking out of the toilet!" I screamed. Ew. I really hope we eat food there. HAVE MERCY ON MY CATS. "Allusion stop humping the couch!" I yelled. Allusion needs therapy. OKAY. I found a flowy top and put on light blue overall shorts on top. 8:15 am. Did I really spend an hour doing that. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my hair. SCREW IT. I grabbed the brush and brushed through my hair. Straight hair, don't care. "NOW OUT THE DOOR CRAZY ME!" I screamed. I peeked my head in the door before I left. "Huuba make sure Allusion doesn't do anything stupid." I glared around the room and gave a quick nod.

Pietro's pov

8:30 am. Maybe I should check if the roads are safe or 'stuff'.

Aceillia's pov

I decided to walk because I didn't feel like wasting gas. I crossed the road not even thinking about what my mom used to say. "Don't forget to look both ways before crossing the roads." Shi-Shingles. Hello big fuc-fadoodlecaking truck. I screamed. Soon a blur surrounded me and I was laying on the grass. He stared at me for a moment and I blinked twice. "Is this a dream?" I asked.

Pietro's pov

"No." I replied. Aceillia. I stared at her and she gave me a confused face. She looked gorgeous. "Are you okay you are turning red." She gave me a worried look. "U-uh no I-I'm okay." I stood blankly. "Um Okay. Thanks for saving my life." Aceillia chuckled. I gave a faint wave as she returned to me with a smile.

Aceillia's pov

I gave a smile and left him standing there blankly. "Oii." I ran. 9:05 am. "I'm so sorry I'm late! So Sorry!" I gave a little pouty face and sat across from Pietro. "No, it's fine." He smiled. I gave a sigh of relief and he handed me an ice-cream. "Thanks." I smiled. "So. How's your day so far?" He tapped his fingers nervously. "Today has been a-" I pondered on how to describe this day. Allusion humped the couch. I almost died. This guy saved me that looked like Pietro. Allusion drank from the toilet. Right now Allusion is probably trying hump something else. "- Today has been a day." I chuckled. "Fun." he was running out of things. Silence. Silence. Oh s.hit. Silence.

Hawkeye's pov (Clint)

"Hawkward." I said hanging upside down from a rope. Then I gave them both a evil grin and went back up.

Pietro's pov

"Do you know that person?" She asked. "Um-" "I was kidding." She giggled. Thank goodness. "So. Do you have any siblings?" Her beautiful eyes stared into mine. "Yes. I have a twin sister named Wanda." The words flew out of my mouth before I could take it back. "Oh coolo. I would love to meet her." She sat her head on her hand and ogled at me. I ogled back at her. What's not to ogle her about? I never reaally notice that she bit her lip when she was nervous or how she danced when she was bored. I really have learned a lot about her today. Aceillia's favorite color is pastel purple, she has five cats, she has an older brother and sister who were twins. We have sooo many things in common. Anyways, the point is I can surprise Aceillia with things to make her deeply fall in love with me. Hopefully she is already. I would kiss her, but Clint is watching me go on my date. Ugh fathers. "So when can I meet your family?" She asked. "Um I'll try to plan. Can I have your phonenumber?" I asked sheepishly. "Finally and of course." She laughed. "So are we a thing?" I interrogatede. She rose to her tiptoes and kissed me on the lips. Her lips tasted like bittersweet coffee, she didn't roughly smash into me she just pecked me, it felt so right, and I loved it. "Hopefully we are." she giggled.

**

**

Everyone has their own little miracle. And I knew that Aceillia Elise Acton was mine.

I got feels writing the last part. Sorry for not updating for so long. Whoops. My baby cousin was worth the 4 hour drive. :) Ily <3 sorry it is short.