A New Education

Finding credits is hard, but if you see your art or know the artist, please let me know! oh and um TW! Minor psychological torture, nothing too bad.

DEKU POV:

The league of villains, wants to traumatize any respect i have for heroes and hero students out of me, honestly that does not sound appealing at all, they told me that i'm powerful enough, and my loyalty is amazing, so they're gonna attempt to win it over, very unfun, they don't trust me, like i don't trust them either, but whatever. I wake up in a dark room, tied to a chair, the only thing visible is a Tv on the wall infront of me,it turns on and a voice begins a slide show, at first pointing out their flaws, but then recordings of them saying bad things about me, then i hear the voices, starting as faint whispers from behind me, my mind picked it up and began to toy with it, "They think you are a useless piece of shit, show them that you're more powerful" hours had passed, or maybe days, but by then the only thing on my mind was revenge, eventually the let me out, and then i figured out i had been in there for  three days, making it our tenth day gone, If the heroes can't find the UA students in 10 days, then they are pretty incompetent, no? Eventually, i'm led into a room with todoroki, he smiles at me, jumping up and squeezing me tightly, i hug him back, he was my only so-called friend who wasn't up there, talking about me  behind my back.

**************************during that experience************************************

Todoroki pov:

For once i was scared, not for my own life, i couldn't care less about the knife centmeters away from my neck, but my friend who's in there getting tortured, and here i am being forced to watch, unable to help in anyway, i feel tears roll down my cheeks, watching him get hurt like that, i can't stand it, i ask them to stop, but they don't. it goes on for three days, but then, Midoriya visited my room, i was so happy (????what am i doing with my life???? man's a wreck his mans is being tortured, you would be too) I engulfed him in a hug (surprised man knows what that is) he was shocked by the sudden burst of affection, he stammers out "w-w-wh-what's going on?" I just smile telling him it's okay, the day ends in us crying ourselves to sleep, cuddled up against each other, it would have been cute, had it been under any other circumstances. 

AN: that's all my lovelies, time to disapear for months again! :D if you ever have suggestions let me know, also this part was bad, but i wanted a cute ending so yeah, bye bye :)