2) Walk

10:27

You looked at Katsuki before sprinting into a crowded area. 'I'm sure to lose him in a big crowd.' After a minute or two you managed to guide yourself towards house. You walked in to see the creature.

The year beforehand your parent/guardian abandoned you in an alley way. You were there for an hour before the creature found you. He never told you his name but he always made sure that you were okay. He took you to his house and explained his quirk.

His quirk gave him red horns and turned his skin a coal color as well as giving him red wings. You loved his quirk a lot. That was when he accepted you for your quirk. A quirk that you never told Izuku or Katsuki about. You always told them that the doctor said you would develop your quirk late.

Your quirk gave you the ability to see entities. Evil, good, any entity. The one that was most common took the form of a humanoid void. It looked like some sort of sleep paralysis demon. Even though it looked like something out of a Horror movie, it gave you advice.

This quirk also allowed you to enter a place that looked like something you would see in a dreamcore video. Your quirk was annoying since you would constantly be brought in and out of reality and you had insomnia thanks to your quirk.

You closed the door and sat on the couch next to your saviour. You smiled, “Hi, what are we doing tonight?” 'I hope we get to visit the bar again. I want to talk to the quiet boy again.' The creature sighed. “W̸e̸ w̸i̸l̸l̸ n̸o̸t̸ b̸e̸ g̸o̸i̸n̸g̸ b̸a̸c̸k̸ t̸o̸ t̸h̸e̸ b̸a̸r̸ u̸n̸t̸i̸l̸ T̸u̸e̸s̸d̸a̸y̸. T̸o̸n̸i̸g̸h̸t̸ y̸o̸u̸ c̸a̸n̸ p̸i̸c̸k̸ w̸h̸a̸t̸ w̸e̸ d̸o̸. M̸y̸ n̸e̸x̸t̸ t̸a̸l̸k̸ w̸i̸t̸h̸ K̸u̸r̸o̸g̸i̸r̸i̸ w̸i̸l̸l̸ b̸e̸ T̸u̸e̸s̸d̸a̸y̸, y̸o̸u̸ m̸a̸y̸ a̸s̸k̸ t̸o̸ s̸p̸e̸a̸k̸ t̸o̸ t̸h̸a̸t̸ b̸r̸a̸t̸ a̸g̸a̸i̸n̸ i̸f̸ y̸o̸u̸ w̸a̸n̸t̸.”
(We will not be going back to the bar until Tuesday. Tonight you can pick what we do. My next talk with Kurogiri will be Tuesday, you may ask to speak with that brat again if you want)

You thought for a moment. 'He really doesn't like other kids, does he... Oh, I know, I know!' “We should go on a walk!” The creature nodded, “Okay then. Remember that you will have to bring your [REDACTED].” You smiled. “Of course.”

- TIME SKIP TO WHEN IZUKU AND KATSUKI ENTERED UA -

THIRD POV:

(Pretend 'Soldier, Poet, King' isn't a song in the MHA Universe) As you made your way past the small street that you lived near, you made a random song in your head. It was about the characters that you had created in your sketchbook a couple of days before.

You quickly made your way through the city and up the giant hill that led to the top hero school in Japan, UA. As you listened to your song you thought to yourself about the soldier. Your new friend, a villain. Not well known but known enough to hide from heroes. Their name was Digi. They reminded you of the Soldier. They followed in Stains footsteps. Stain was their idol.

You were close enough to UA to hide behind a tree. It was very early in the morning. The creature made sure of it. Your job was to take a picture of every student that walked towards UA and give it to him after you make sure to take a picture of everybody.

-A couple of hours later, UA had finished and Katsuki was walking home-

Katsuki had finished walking down that excuse for a mountain and was making his way back home. He decided to message his mum to let him know that he was going to the park first. The truth was that he didn't want to deal with her screaming and would rather just sit on a bench or something.

Once the boy arrived at the park, he walked towards a bench that was quickly half taken away from him. His unrecognisable childhood pal was sitting on the bench. Not that he recognised them at all. He huffed and sat next to them as it was the only bench that hadn't been completely taken over by young kids and elderly people.

“There will come a Soldier who carries a mighty sword. He will tear your city down. Oh lei, oh lai, oh Lord~” The person sang quietly. It was as if they were trying to whisper but Katsuki could just hear what they were singing. He slightly turned his head to look at them but kept his gaze a decent amount away for it not to be considered creepy. “Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh Lord. He will tear your city down. Oh lei, oh lai, oh Lord.”

He ended up making a small excuse for an explosion out of the palm of his hand, “Shut up and stop singing!” You jumped a bit at his words and obeyed his wishes. ‘Why do they look so familiar?’ Katsuki thought for a moment before brushing it off and opening random apps on his phone.

You stood up and walked off after a couple of seconds of him going on his phone. You instantly recognised him. It was easy to notice Katsuki no matter how many years it had been since he had barley changed at all. Slowly you made your way back home.