ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ- ᵒⁿᵉ-ᵗʰᵉ ᵘⁿᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗᵗᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵉⁿᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗᵉʳˢ

Recap:

We wait, but the door opens by itself (?)...Weird

Blond girl? POV:

This is a long ride, why is the house in somewhere so secluded..? All I see is trees and trees and more trees.
Father said, that I'm supposed to live here in a friend's house,at least until he comes back from his business trip.
But, I'm nervous, I've never got out of the church before. Would I be ok..? I'm worried.

Flashback

"Yui-san, Father summons you", Sister Maria uttered, and left just as quickly.

I rushed to Father's office and knocked thrice,waited until I heard a 'come in'.

I walked in, and sat myself on the arm chair.

"Is something the matter, Father?"

"Yes, dear Yui, I have to go on a business trip and you're going to go live with a friend of mine."

"Oh..is that so Father, but why so suddenly?"

"I have urgent matters to attend to there, so I have to leave as early as I can."

"When would you be leaving, Father?"

" I would leave at dawn tomorrow, so I should pack my bags now."

"I would dearly miss you, Father.
good..bye, Father, have a safe trip!"

"Good-bye, child."

I leave the room and started strolling the corridor,I don't want to leave Father so abruptly, w..what about the church, who would take care of it..?

With Father, I have taken care of this church and lived here, since I was an infant. But I'm pretty sure, Father has already arranged for those things and I'll still be in Japan, so if anything happens to the church, I would come right away!
I..it would be ok!!

Flashback ends

Narrator:

Oh..sweet sweet Yui, do you really think you would be able to come back, maybe your father already knows about his friends, being...well not so ordinary. You would face the truth soon enough,but in the harshest way possible.

Blond girl? POV:

The taxi driver stops, I thank him and was about to pay when he stated, that it was already payed.

*Deep breaths*

I..I am pretty sure I'll be ok..!

It's a huge mansion, Father never talked about anyone, who was rich enough to afford a luxurious mansion..

I open the big black gates, and almost reach the front door when it suddenly startes pouring hard.

I quickly run to the front door and knock but no response for quite some time. But it when finally opened, by itself..?