5.

" Why do you keep calling me, Sky?
There was silence, Sky didn't have the heart to get over Y/n. He had known her for so long. How dare you tell him to get over you?

You were cold, yes, but he still loved you. Yes, your hair burnt him sometimes, but he still loved you. Your relationship with him was on the low, but he still loved you.

Sky dropped his bed, sighing loudly on frustration. Whaat did he do to you? He would not give up. You sighed loudly as you arrived at Alfea once again after so many years. Your instinct told you to visit Faragonda.

You proceeded to knock on her office door. There it was. The wave of anxiety that washed you from the very first day.

-"Come in!"
-"What a surprise. Y/n you actually came. I thought you changed your mind!"

You sat down and looked at her blankly. She raised her eyebrows, knowing you wished to say something.

-" I agree to be here in Alfea, but I'll not do the classes."

She looks confused.

-"Why is that so?"
-"You taught me everything already. What more is there to learn?"

She chuckled and placed her hand on your shoulder.

"It seems I have not taught you everything."

She touched your magma hair and used a piece of iron to do a bun.
You felt yourself smiling at the woman who loved you even since you were a kid. Maybe you needed to change.

...

You walked down the halls for the school you once attended. You remembered them like the back of your hand. You stopped as you recognized two faces; Stella and Bloom. Stella waved at me along with Bloom.

You waved back in response. I saw her struggling with Mr. Wiskie's metamorphosis class. She reminded me of myself back there, back then.

We arrived at a big door.

" This is where we will stay, sorry if it is packed. But I had to do you a favor and..."

"Make me room with..them? Right?

She nodded as I walked to the door. I ran back to her and hugged her. She was the one teacher who was more of a mother than my real one. I was tired and could see it. My hair was being obsidian the next thing I knew, I was asleep.

....
I saw myself. A younger version of myself being dragged to the top of a volcano. The ash flew in the air. The heat was too much.

-" Daddy, please! Im sorry!"
The tears spilled from your younger self's eyes. My father looked at me with disgust. He clearly hates me. My mother ran up to my father, pleading for me. For this punishment was way too severe for a mere child like me

-" She is just a child, my love! Dont do this! I beg yo-"

He slapped him across the face, causing her to fall on the ground.

-" Mommy, help me! Please!"
My younger self yelled as my father neared the edge of the volcano. He dropped me in the volcano. My mother screamed in agony. My father walked past her.

-" I want no useless child. The demonic child is gone."

He walked up to my mother and placed his hand on her belly, and had the nerve to smile.

-" At least this one will not be useless. A true heir is to be born."

He was a manipulator. He knew how to twist his words so people could believe him. Tears ran down my mother's face. He slapped her again.

-" Kill the child you have not yet given birth to, and I'll kill you!"

My mother weeped at the edge of the volcano to only see a hand reach out. She grabbed my hand. Something was different, my hair... it was lava. It was beautiful.

Little did the poor soul know, the unborn child he praised in my mother's womb was even his. The Babe he worshipped was not his.

I can't wait to wipe that smirk from his face.

One day, I will.

I swear it.

She then took me to her friend and past teacher, Luna of Solaria and Faragonda. She kissed my forehead for the last time and...vanished.

I saw mother singing.

"And if the mockingbird dont sing and that ring dont shine.."

That smile I will never forget. My mother suffered because of me. I wonder if she still out there, I am pretty sure she's gone.

....

I felt something on me. That blue bunny. Again. I gently grabbed it and went to see what the commotion was.

"Kiko! Where are you?"
Bloom yelled. I looked at the bunny. What a troublesome bunny, but it was kinda cute.

"Looking for this?"
I asked with a smirk . Bloom ran up to me , attempting to give me a hug, but I pushed her away, placing the bunny in her arms.

" You are lucky I didn't eat him."
The bunny shrieked in fear. Bloom playfully rolled her eyes.

"So you're staying with us now, huh?"
Bloom asked .

"Sadly, yes, I am."
I responded. She huffed.

Maybe Alfea won't be so bad.

Question of the day

Do you think Sky and Y/n should stay together?