End of an era ~ Chapter 8

Tommy and Tubbo were having the time of their lives. 

They were hanging out and messing around in SMPEarth, pulling pranks and just being a mistake to have added. 

Tubbo and Tommy were happy though, and that's something everyone noticed. 

Before having Tubbo back, Tommy as a bit more laid back, more chill and less energetic, sometimes even sad. 

But now, Tommy was the most chaotic he'd ever been. Swearing every 5 seconds and creating wars, yelling at people and scamming them. 

They were alive. This was something they haven't been ever since.. Well, never. They've been at the lab since birth.

But that didn't matter, what mattered was this moment. They were happy.

-

Tubbo was the worst hitman, Tommy realized.

"Tubbo- Okay what the fuck." Tommy says, as Tubbo innocently respawns at his base. 

"Listen Tommy, it's not my fault i-" Tubbo tries to explain himself just to be cut off, "Tubbo what the fuck do you mean by its not your fault i payed you A STACK OF DIAMONDS-"

Tubbo just laughs and runs away before Tommy could catch him, as the chat was yelling laughs like they were.

God, they were such childrens. I mean, they were.. but whatever.

Then, Tommy gets an idea, its a stupid one, but i think you know that.

"Tubbo, Toby, Tobias. What if, we destroyed Wilbur's bridge?" Tommy asks.

Tubbo smiles. "Tommy, Tommy, Tommy. You are out to get us banned, and i'm all here for it." he explains, as they get on a plane and travel all the way to Newfoundland. While arguing that it is indeed pronounced newfindland okay what the f-

"Tubbo, did you bring the TNT?" Tommy asks, as they landed on the owner's Island.

"What? You never asked me to." Tubbo explains, and Tommy goes crazy.

"TUBBO YOU DUMB FU-"

So here they are travelling back to business bay just to get the TNT. The travel back to back was indeed an hour long.

"Tubbo you are so dumb oh my god,"

-

Tommy was in the log off spot when he got a notification from Twitter. Twitter, really?

WilburSoot /(a)wilbursoot

Announcing the the SMP will end on April 12th!

okay, the fuck?

Tommy calls Tubbo on Discord.

"Tubbo! have you seen the news? the SMP ends on april 12. Tubbo, we'll have to go back to streaming daily in abrely a month!" Tommy complains, letting out his opinions.

Tubbo just sits there. "Dude, you are aware Wilbur made a poll in the discord server, right?" And Tommy feels like an idiot.

"Yeah well sorry i don't spend half my time on discord! Prick," Tommy defends himself, making Tubbo giggle a bit.

"Yeah okay, i guess thats fair. Discord isn't even needed that much anyways." Tubbo admits, forgiving his best friend.

"I mean I guess that means we can go back to our old content. Like, Hypixel and stuff." Tommy says, thinking about the times Tubbo wasn't on the server.

oh man, that felt like forever ago. He doesn't even know how he survived living without Tubbo for like, a year.

-

"Tubbo! oh my god, Tubbo!" Tommy called out for his friend on the SMP. God, Tommy was insefurable.

"what?" Tubbo asks, bored of Tommy. "What hate crime did you commit today Tommy?"

Tommy huffs then goes back to what he was gonna say. "Someone called me clingy! On Twitter! it is a public humiliation, Tubbo."

Tubbo just bursts out laughing. "Oh you are definitely clingy. Who's it from? I NEED to answer to that tweet." Tubbo expresses, making his best friend yell at him more.

"What? Tubbo NO! I am NOT clingy. Absolutely not!" Tommy defends himself, "Sure, Tommy. Sure." Tubbo just answers, still looking through Twitter to find the tweet.

"Such a fake friend you are, Tubbo. I couldn't be blessed with something or someone more Tubbo that you, Primes." Tommy says, sarcasm filling the sentence, making Tubbo laugh once again.

"You are so dumb, Tommy. Proves the point that you are indeed clingy." Tubbo says, just to annoy Tommy a bit more before streaming.

"I am not clingy Tubbo! If anything, you are. Big men are not clingy." Tommy says, with pride filling him.

"What? Am I not a big man, then?" Tubbo asks, hitting Tommy playfully.

"Of course! Look, no offense, But I'm Big T and you're small T, got it?" Tommy says, grinning at Toby.

"Sure, Tommy. whatever helps you sleep at night." "HEY!"

And that's how the fight continued, ended up in making them both late for their streams.

-

"What? Technoblade already left?" Tommy asks, confused.

"C'mon Tommy, the SMP ends Tomorow, it's not that big of a deal that he prefered to stop today and not tomorrow." Tubbo explains, Tommy frowns.

"Why did you even want him to be there, tomorrow?" Tubbo asks, not understanding how that made a difference.

"I was gonna attack him by surprise, you know? Like the first war, TommyInnit VS Technoblade. But I guess I'll have to do something else then." Tommy explains, contemplating his other options.

"I'm sure he was probably just busy tomorrow." Tubbo reasonates, Tommy grins.

"You know what, you're right. He was probably too scared to confront to biggest of men, TommyInnit." He says, full of confidence in his tone. Tubbo chuckles, amd hits Tommy playfully. "Shut up, you're so dumb."

"Whatever, what are you gonna be doing when the SMP ends, tomorrow?" Tubbo asks, as if he hadn't insulted Tommy right before.

Tommy thinks, "I have been reached out by other content creators slowly rising in popularity to make collabs with. That, including socializing with other creators. i haven't been doing that, but since you're here now i kinda wanna give it a shot." Tommy explains, and Tubbo nods.

"I'll mostly be on the grind to keep my audience. Like, get a stable place on twitch, since i kinda came out of nowhere at 15 years old and the great TommyInnit befriending me."

Tommy nods, understandable.

-

"Tommy, when i told you you could always do something else since Technoblade isn't on the server, i didnt mean to blow up HALF THE STUFF ON THE SERVER?!"

"Oops?"