our Dreams may be Nightmares ~ Chapter 9

Tommy had gotten a friend request.

It was weird, honestly. He was just a kid with around 200k subscribers,

So, will you please explain to me, how the fuck did Dream send him a friend request?

-

"CHARLIEEEEEEEEEEEE" He had yelled. Once again.

The mod seriously contemplated leaving a complaint to XD and quitting this god damn job.

"What now?" He said, appearing out of thin air to assist Tommy. He really didn't want to help the child. "Did Tubbo burn you again?"

Tommy scoffed at the reminder of Tubbo beating him with only a flint and steel. He still insisted he was the biggest of men, after Philza Minecraft, of course.

"Got a dm, and I'm sort of confused about it." Tommy explains, Charlie sighs.

"What did you get into again-" "It's from Dream." "Who the fuck is Dream?"

"I'm creating a formal complaint and asking XD to move you to fucking Doki doki literature club, oh my god. I can't stand you." Tommy had said, cursing under his breath.

Charlie had chuckled at that.

"Well, yeah. But can't really do anything about it, so suck it up lover boy." Charlie had said, and Tommy huffed before continuing. 

"Well, doesn't change the fact that a big ass Youtuber just friended me. It's just so insane- I love it!" Tommy said with a wide smile. Ah, yes. Smiling. More like, if i keep on grinning my cheekbones will end. 

-

Tommy and Tubbo were now squealing at the friend request. 

"Well, DM him something idiot!" Tubbo had been pushing Tommy to DM Dream, but Tommy was too nervous. "NO man! What if it's awkward?" 

Tubbo rolls his eyes at this and says, "He sent you the friend request. Of course he won't ignore you." 

Tommy sighs and decides to answer with, "I guess you're right, Tubbo. But if he does ignore me, it's all on you." 

TommyInnit 

Hey man u ok? 

[Screenshot of Dream playing XXXTenctation on repeat for hours]

-

"Tubbo, you owe me 10 pounds." "Oh fuck off!" 

"This was the deal, Tobs." Tommy reminds the brunnette, "It has been a week Tubbo! he left me on read! This is humiliating, I don't think you undertsnad, Tubbo." 

"yeah ok, I'm sorry Tommy, I guess. Here's your 10 pounds," Tubbo said as he took out a 10 dollar bill and gave it to Tommy. 

"Thanks dude. Really fixes my wounds here." Tommy says, chuckling. 

"You're paying for lunch though, so it doesn't really matter." Tubbo spat back at Tommy, who rolled his eyes in response. "Yeah whatever, I'm choosing though soooo" 

"Stream later this evening?" Tubbo asked, 

"sure. I don't care, really." Tommy had answered.