Why?

Lumine could feel that her face was turning red as she could feel heat flushing from her entire body.

What was he doing? Was he seriously going to- ki-kiss her?!

Although it was odd for someone like Lumine to feel helpless, she closed her eyes feeling so under his grip.

Suddenly she could hear laughter and opened her eyes seeing Childe laughing.

"Ojou-chan, did you think I was going to kiss you? Awww, so the great and mighty traveller also feels this way huh?" Childe kept on laughing.

For some reason, Lumine felt embarassed and down. She kept her head down feeling uneasy. Childe noticed it and said,"Aww Ojou-chan, are you embarass-"before finishing his words he felt a sharp sting on his cheeks.

Lumine slapped him.

She ran towards the balcony and before leaving the room, she only said this phrase-

"That's why no one loves you, you are truly just a low-life!"

Although a bit drunk, he could feel that he messed up.

Lumine left the room leaving him all alone. That's it. Childe messed things up. He was just standing there in the middle of the room. To be honest, he was feeling a bit bad for doing so and making fun of her.

He lifted his head and came out of the room to find a way to the balcony. He looked into everyroom of the house and finally on the northern door did he find the balcony.Opening the door, he saw the white figure standing there, her hair moving gently in the breeze, her clothes, like the feathers of the white swan glistened in the moonlight. Her sighing voice clearly heard in the hush of the gentle breeze. Seeing this, Childe made up his mind.

This was his time. It's now or never!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it was a bit late. Today was a busy day and so, I couldnt write anything earlier. Please forgivee readers 😁