Chapter One :Getting To Know Her

~ TrayPOV ~

9:30am

Decline By Lil Durk Played On My Phone & Woke Me Up And I Woke Up And Cut It Off I Got Out The Bed And Looked At My Self In The Mirror And Said Damn I Look Good I Turnt The Shower On And Hopped In I Took A 30min Shower Got Out Wrapped A Towel Around My Waist And Brushed My Teeth The Went To My Closet And Got Out This Red Long Sleeve Shirt With White On It And A 8 Ball I Got My Nike Pants Out And Got My Forces I Put My Clothes On And Fixed My Hair Went Down Stairs And Got My Fiji Water And Got My Keys To My White 2015 Dodge Challenger And Drove To School I Seen This Shorty With A Body I Talking Major She Had On A Blue And White Dress With Some Blue Carmine 6's She Had Long Ass Hair And Did I mention She Got A Fat Ass ? but besides that she bad and I think I want her she was getting her friends to take pictures she was posing all cute and shit .

DamnIWishSheWasMine

I Got Out The Car And Walked In The School Lil Thot Name Nia Winked At Me And Mouth Let Me Suck Your Dick I Motioned for her to go to the janitors closet and she did lil Ťhot ass well you know what happened next Lil bitch gave me head and u left her ass in the damn closet she a Ťhot can't wife eht bitch I went to my locker and seen The Girl Again I said Damn Ma What's Your Name She Said Mariah What's Yours I Told Her Tray Tray Bills Lol She Smiled And Said Aww I Seen You On Instagram Cutie She Said I Said Well What's Your Number Shorty I Wanna Take You Out Sometime She Gave Me Her Phone And I Gave Her mines I Put Hubby For My name And She Put Wifey Lord This Girl Is Posion Lol Then I Said Alright Shorty I Gotta Get To Class And So Do You lol She Said Yeah Ill See You Later I Went To Class And She Was In There Too Lol And The Ťhot Nia She Said Something To Mariah And Mariah Snapped And Said Bitch Who The Fuck You Think You Talking To I Will Dog walk Yo Stupid Ass And Nia Said Bitch Whatever with yo hoe ass and Mariah Said Bitch You Got Me Fucked Up Stupid Bitch Sucking Dick In The Fucking Janitors Closet Bitch Then After She Said That She Rann Over To Niaa And Beat Tf Out Off Her And I Pulled Her Off Her And She Calmed Down I Took Her Out The School And Sat Her On The Hood Of My Car And Tried to calm her down She Just Pouted I said stop pouting cutie and she said I'm just mad AF that stupid bitch got me fucked up I know Mariah I Know I Said She Laughed You Seen It ? I said yeah I seen it you almost killed that girl she said well the Ťhot deserved it and she got off the car and walked to her Cocaine Range Rover And Said I'll Text You When I Get Home .

~ Mariah POV ~
I Drove To My Condo House And Parked Then Got Out I Put On My Calvin Kleien  Shorts And A White Tank Top And And Sat In My Chair in My Lounge Room And Turned On The TV And Watched BGC Reruns ...

Vote
Share
Comment
Tell Me What You Think .