13

Steve sat with Nessa in the avengers complex. He smuggled her in here. No one could know.

They were sitting on the bed, watching a movie. It was late.

Ness curled into Steve more. He kissed her head while she yawned.

"We can turn the movie off." He said. She smiled.

"I'm up."

He smirked and kissed her lips. They were always so soft and warm.

She moved on top of him. He smiled and continued to kiss her, feeling her lips become more dominant with every touch.

"Hey Rogers can you-"

Nessa heard the door open. She got off of Steve quickly, but lost balance and fell off the bed with a thud.

Steve looked over at Nessa on the ground before looking at Tony.

"I- umm- ness- I..." Steve couldn't think.

Nessa groaned, feeling the pain in her shoulder from falling on it.

"Did you get a hooker?" Tony asked.

"No- I didn't." Steve said. He was flustered.

Nessa sat up and moved her shoulder around to help get feeling in it again.

Steve got on his side and helped her up.

"Tony...meet my girlfriend..."

Nessa looked at Steve before looking at Tony stark standing in the same room as her.

Woah.

"Vanessa Bilton. Hi."

"Hi. Steve how long have you been dating her?"

"Like...oh god like ten months?"

"Is this why you decline when anyone tries to set you up with someone?"

"Umm. Yeah it's exactly that."

"Does anyone know?"

"Nat."

"Jesus Steve you could've said something."

"You wouldn't have believed me."

Nessa looked at the two men.

"This is weird." She said.

Steve looked down at her before looking at Tony. "So yeah I have a girlfriend."

"She's pretty."

"Tony."

"Oh god." Ness whispered.

"Well are you just gonna hide her in here all the time?" Tony asked.

"No. Not necessarily I just don't want anyone being all weird around her."

"You want a job at stark Vanessa? My assistant Pepper is looking for a bright new assistant to help her."

"I own a bookshop actually but thank you I mean it's wonderful of you to offer and-"

Tony pulled out his phone.

"Hi pepper. Yeah I have someone that I think is perfect for your job. In return she needs some people to hire for her bookshop in..."

"Washington DC." She whispered.

This could be an opportunity of a lifetime. She knew who pepper Potts was. She could stay in New York with Steve. They could move to Brooklyn like he wanted.

She looked at Steve. He just looked at her, a little confused by it all.

This is a new situation.

Steve sat with Nessa. She was making a pros and cons list.

"Cons. I don't have my house or my bookstore anymore. Pros we could live in New York together and I have a lot of savings so I could find us a place in Brooklyn." She said.

"I don't want you to lose your freedom."

"It's not losing my freedom. It's a change."

He sighed.

"You need to be honest with me Vanessa."

"Well if I can still visit the store once in a while, just to make sure, I could do it."

He nodded. "You promise me you're okay with this?"

She nodded. "I promise."

He sighed. "Okay. I like to know that we would be moving in together. And you are gonna be working at a safe place."

She smiled. "You are so protective."

He laid back. "Mhm."

Nessa smiled and laid back with him. "I love you." She said as she kissed his cheek.

"Love you too." He said and hugged her close.

This was the start of something new.