Chapter 27

✰ chapter 27: told ya so ✰

✰ Brooklyn's POV

"Is it over yet?" I whispered to Niya who was next to me laying on the ground.

"I don't know but we got to get the hell up outta here." She replied back slowly getting off of the ground.

I stood up to and grabbed her arm for safety.

I'm so scared that my legs won't stop shaking.

"Girl if you don't calm your ass down." Kehlani whispered coming out of nowhere.

I jumped.

"All we have to do is make it to the exit and the only exits are the front doors and the side doors." Kehlani explained as we walked out of the VIP area.

"Let's go through the side doors." I answered quickly following behind Niya.

I've never heard a gunshot before so this is scaring the hell out of me.

"Duh, captain obvious. We ain't going no where near that front door." Niya replied back making me slap her on the back of her head.

We quickly made it to the side doors as everyone ran around everywhere trying to get to the exit.

Once we made it out the side doors we ran like hell to the car.

Niya quickly pulled off once we made it to car.

"I'm never coming to that ratchet ass club again!" Kehlani snapped from the back seat.

"That's makes two of us." Niya joined in.

I groaned and held my hand in my hands.

"August is gonna be pissed." I mumbled.

"Who's August?" Kehlani asked out of curiosity.

"He's my boyfriend and the father of my child." I replied back.

She gave me a "oh" face before sitting back in her seat.

"Kehlani do you wanna continue the party at my house or what?" Niya asked her.

I shouldn't have went to that damn club and I should've just listened to August. I could've gotten hurt and I know August is gonna be pissed to hear that. I don't want him to be right.

"BROOKLYN!" Niya yelled snapping me out of my daze.

"What?!" I snapped turning to face her.

"You're home." She said rolling her eyes and pointing out the window.

"Ohhh. Sorry." I said about to get out of the car.

"Wait, let me get your number so we can hang out sometime." Kehlani called from the backseat.

I nodded my head and grabbed her phone out of her hand.

I entered my number her phone and handed it back to her.

"Bye girls." I called as I got out of the car.

"Bye!!" They yelled before pulling off.

I turned around towards the house hanging my head in defeat.

I know I'm about to hear August's mouth.

It had to be around midnight so hopefully August is sleep.

Once I entered the house it was quiet so I'm guessing he did go to sleep.

I sat on the couch and pulled off my high red heels, sighed and laid back on the couch.

"What happened?" August said from behind me making me jump.

I turned around to see August standing behind the couch with his arms folded.

"What do you mean what happened?" I asked quickly like I didn't have anything to tell him.

"I know something happened by the way that you sighed when you realized I wasn't down here so what's going on?" He questioned.

Might as well come clean.

"Well people were shooting at the club tonight..." I spoke hoping to not get yelled at.

He stood there emotionless.

Not a word escaped from his lips.

Without saying anything or giving me a facial expression he walked away.

That's it? No "I told you so" ??

________________________________

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 💕