Chapter 29

✰ chapter 29: now and forever ✰

✰ Brooklyn's POV

A year later...

A year later August and I are still going strong. Anthony has been growing up healthy and with our new baby on the way things have been going amazing.

Today it's Sunday , the whole family is coming over here to eat dinner and August is cooking up a storm.

"Can I have a taste?" I asked August as I stood behind him while he was cooking on the stove.

"Uh uh back up. Nobody gets to taste my food until it's all done." He replied back playfully slapping me with the spatula.

I giggled and grabbed a piece of chicken out of the bowl.

"What did I tell you?" He questioned setting his spatula down and pulling me towards him.

"She's starving." I confessed while rubbing my huge belly.

He smacked his lips, "nah you just trying to be greedy." He joked turning around to continue to cook.

I shrugged my shoulders. "You're right." I said before laughing and walking off to check on Anthony.

I walked to the living room where Anthony is playing in his walker with a couple of toys.

I walked over to him and picked him up.

"How is my big boy?" I kissed all over his chubby cheeks and sat him on my hip.

He just yelled out a random word that didn't make any sense to me.

I smiled and kissed his cheek again.

I swear I love him so much, he always brightens up my day , and he's my world.

All of the sudden someone knocked on the door knocking me out of my trance.

"I'm coming!" I called heading to the door.

I was greeted by my mother , Niya , and Zaria when I opened the door.

"Hey baby!" My mom said kissing me on the cheek and kissing Anthony's cheek as well.

"Hey sis!" Niya also said giving Anthony and I a hug.

I kissed Zaria's tiny cheeks.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Is that August's cooking smelling like that?" My mom asked following the smell to the kitchen.

I chuckled as Niya and I followed behind her.

"Hey y'all!" August greeted once they walked into the kitchen.

"Boy, you got it smelling good up in here!" My mom exclaimed hugging him.

"I'm a country boy so you know I can cook." He replied back cockily with a shrug.

"Girl I need a man like yours." Niya whispered to me.

"Well he's someone special so good luck on finding someone like him." I replied back.

She nodded her head. "Looks like Zaria wants some play time with her cousin, let me go and set them in the living room." Niya told me while taking Zaria and Anthony out of the room.

We heard another knock on the door. "That must be my side of the family. I'll be right back." August told my mom and I as he walked out of the room.

Family is everything to me so I'm very excited that everyone's gonna be here.

________________________________
August in MM 😍💕🍑

August can really cook y'all , he need to cook for me. 😩

The next chapter is the last chapter sadly.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 😘💕