Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock.

I wish I didn't have to leave bed, it's just so hard but if I don't get up my mom will kill me.

As I got up I looked at myself in my bathroom mirror. Frizzy hair, which can't decide between curly and straight, greasy face full of acne, that was Victoria for you. But i had cared about how I look for to much time that I'm to lazy to care anymore.I got into the shower and got ready.

A messy buns, leggings, ugg boots and sweatshirts were always my to go look for school. I do have nicer clothes but I just don't care anymore. I just have 2 weeks of school left anyway.

"Victoria, breakfast is ready!" Yelled my mom from downstairs.

I imediately smelled bacon and waffles and ran downstairs to join my brother and dad , which was surprisingly reading the newspaper, he never reads anything.

"Vicky, guess what? School has been cancelled for next week! This will be your last one." Said my dad.

"Really?" Asked my brother, Nick.

Nick is younger than me by 2 years and is in a different school than me, fortunately.

"No, only Vicky." Said Dad.

"Thank You God!" I said. Wait did I mention it's Thursday? Well now I did, which means I have left 2 days of school! Not only that but it also means I won't have to see people from school for much longer. Especially since that meant no popular girl drama.

"Not fair" argued Nick.

Thanks to that news I'm even more excited to go to school and get this over with.

----
Author's Note

If you are reading this thank you so much. Please leave comments for suggestions and so I can get to know you better. I'm not going to ask for a certain number of comments or votes but I'd love for you to do that. I'll upload small chapters every 3 days or so. Again thank you for reading.