Chapter 5

I was so excited for summer break that I celebrated by sleeping for the rest of the day. When I woke up I had dinner and went to sleep once again.

The next day I woke up at 10 am. That felt really amazing because I was so done with waking up at 6:30 everyday.

I was so hungry! But my mom was still sleeping. Ugh I was really hungry, as I already said, and my stomach wouldn't stop growling. So I did my own breakfast, simple eggs and a glass of milk.

Just as i finished my breakfast I hear my mom getting up. I internally groan but breakfast is ready so whatever.

"Good morning Vicky." She said before yawning.

"Good morning mom."

She keeps staring at me.

"Wow! You aren't sleeping and you are doing your breakfast. Am I dreaming?" My mom actually sounded surprised when she said that.

"Glad to know you think so highly of me. Don't worry I'm going back to sleep already."

I finished my breakfast and went back to sleep.

****
When I woke up it was eleven o'clock. Turns out I didn't sleep much after all. But it was still way to early, for me.

Anyway when I was choosing my outfit before taking a bath I decided I would go shopping in the afternoon. After all, summer came the discounts and nobody ever had enough clothes. At least most normal people  would, no offense. I hate when I get distracted over little things, like just right now.

I choose my clothes, got a bath and got ready. Like actually do my hair and makeup. And I felt proud of myself.