Hi Story, Welcome to my Readers

So, hi!

Another story here, obviously. Yeah, I know, I have a thick skin for uploading another story without updating my other one. But that's life. (:

I'm planning to go hardcore primal *diy primal sounds* with this one. I'll use this book to practice writing gore and sexual scenes.

Do not be frightened, however, dear reader. I will be putting trigger warning for every chapter that contains such scenes. I also wish to practice writing romantic homosexual pairings using this novel, like boy's love (BL) and girl's love (GL). Personally, it does not match my preferences but I aim to develop a versatile range in terms of writing fiction. Perhaps, soon I can write something of the horror or mystery genre. So yeah, I'm gonna go "wild" (get it?) and crazy here. Feel free to drop this anytime you feel uncomfortable.

This is a collection of one-shot or short stories. If many of you favored one and request it, I may consider writing a novelette or full novel about the selected story.

If you see repeated updates of the same chapter, it's simply because I'm editing the said chapter. Don't be bothered much for there won't be a significant revision and you don't need to reread the chapter.

Disclaimer. This is a work of fiction. Any mention of names, organizations, places or the likes in this story that you might find familiar or similar to the ones that exists in real life will either be a coincidence or an inspiration I took of. If it's the latter, I'll let you know at the footnote of the chapter. No other publications of this story by other people shall be made without my permission. Otherwise, it will be deemed stealing and is punishable by law.

I do not adhere my readers to imitate and follow any dangerous and inappropriate act my characters would do!

Beware! Read at your own risk. T'is some heavy warning for an amateur writer, but anyway...