Part 14

In the living room

Lisa: mom what happened??!! Why are you crying....

Mrs Manoban: she...she died (crying even louder)

Lisa: who died??!!

In Mr Kim's place

Mr Kim: no no no

Taehyung: dad just pull yourself together. It's gonna be fine

Mr Kim: pulling myself together is not going to bring her back. Oh why me???? (He said sobbing even louder)

Taehyung: just re...

His phone suddenly rang. He picked up his phone and looked at the caller's id. One look at it and immediately shut the caller down.

Mr Kim: who was it?

Taehyung: oh it was no one dad. Just a friend no one important.

At the Manoban's

Lisa: no no no FUCK NO!!! WDYM DEAD??!!WHAT AM I GONNA TELL HER!!!?? Oh no no no

Mrs Manoban: just don't let her know yet

Lisa: how,huh??!!

Mrs Manoban: JUST DON'T OKAY LISA!!! I AM ALREADY STRESSED OUT SO DON'T ADD MORE STRESS INTO THE SITUATION WE ARE ALREADY IN.

Lisa: wdym we??!!

Mrs Manoban: n... nothing ( she said scared)

Lisa: OMG MOM DON'T TELL ME??!! HOW FUCKING COULD YOU!!!??? HOW HEARTLESS ARE YOU??!!

Mrs Manoban: could you pls keep it down....and I had my reasons for it so if you don't want to join her you better shut that stupid little mouth of yours.

Lisa: I didn't know how much of a devil you actually are. I wish you were never my mother!!! ( She said as she stormed out and went to where yn was)

In Lisa's room

Yn: Lisa is everything okay?? I heard you arguing with your mom

Lisa: ( she looked at her trembling) y... yes e... every..... everything is fine

Yn: are you sure??

Lisa: yes I am sure. Are you hungry tho?? You know what I think you are. And you also need to eat before taking your pills remember??

Yn: oh yeah you are right. I'll have anything you offer. I don't order cause it feels weird to do so.

Lisa: it's ok I'll be right back

A/n pov

As Lisa went to prepare food for yn, she heard her mom speaking to someone on the phone.

Mrs Manoban: she is well taken care of and don't worry I'll settle her daughter soon. No one takes away what belongs to me.

After what Lisa heard, she quickly but slowly went back to her room.

End of A/n pov

Lisa: yn yn

Yn: oh you are back alrea....

Lisa: shhhh!! Now listen to me yn and listen carefully. I want you to escape this place right now!!

Yn: what hap.....

Lisa: shhhhhhh explanations later. Here, take this. These are your drugs and here is 10000 Korean won. Take care of yourself understood. We'll chat as usual I promise.

Yn: Lisa you are making me scared now. Tell me what's going on.

Lisa: there is no time yn. I need to escape and don't worry about me,I'll be fine ok. Also don't be scared, just hold on to this whenever you are scared.

Yn: what is this???

Lisa: it's to make you feel safe whenever you are scared. NOW GO YN......

Just double posted but I think I should do more ryt??? It's for y'all to decide ✌️✌️😘😘