Part 19

So yn and Lisa go for shopping to but some (cough cough) 'stuff' and they immediately go back home and start making their plan.......

Lisa: there is a passage where I used to sneak when I didn't want my mom to find out that I was sneaking out...so we can use that passage to get their and find a way to kill him for good.

Y/n: okay......

Lisa: so I want you to wear this and cover your face with this too.

After getting dressed up they take a taxi close to that place but don't actually go anywhere close to it. They manage to pass the bodyguards although they almost got caught thrice.

They slowly walked around the house looking for him and somehow find him and got rid of him which alerted the bodyguards.

Lisa: he's so crazy for going into a room without a guard.....

Suddenly they hear steps and get out of the room but we're caught and start running

Lisa: fuck.........RUN RUN y/n fucking runnnn!!!

Y/n: I AM!!!!!

Suddenly Lisa gets shot on the leg twice because they missed target at y/n's legs the second time. Y/n tried to help although the bodyguards got closer. Lisa pushed her away and looked at her tears in her eyes.

Lisa: Run y/n and don't look back...,.

Y/n:Lisa no please don't do this....

Lisa: run y/n please go please.

Y/n: Lisa (crying)

Lisa: I LOVE YOU AND I'LL MISS YOU.

Y/n leaves without looking back crying so hard she could hardly breathe. She managed to get out of there safe and sound and see might have completed the mission but she was devastated.

She started screaming and crying and felt like it was all over. No one to lean on, no one to talk to, no one be there for her and no one to help her at that point. She looked at the money she stole when they were escaping with Lisa as more tears leave her eyes. It was all over.....well that's what she thought until..

???: OPEN UP!!!!!!

She got really shocked and startled...and held her gun tight..

Y/n: who are you?!

???: that's it WHAT ARE Y'ALL WAITING FOR!! KICK THE DOOR DOWN NOW!!!

Suddenly the door comes down with full force and y/n ends up falling.She slightly rubbed her head and stood up quickly the gun still in her hand but got surprised immediately she saw the opponents.

Y/n: Tae.... Taehyung??

Taehyung: (smirks and says) you think you could just run away after what you did??

Y/n: that's not the case.....

Taehyung: it was my fucking father you idiot!! I thought maybe you would be much clever but you decided to go all out huh?....(suddenly changing his expression) grab her!!

Y/n: wait...WHAT!! IF ANY OF YOU COMES CLOSE I'LL SHOOT YOU....

Taehyung: it's useless you're cornered. It's one against 11

Y/n: what?? There's only 10

Taehyung: do it...

Suddenly someone grabs her tightly and drops the gun down. She was still stunned but started to struggle even more but suddenly got hit hard and blacked out. She later woke up in a dim lit room.

Y/n: oh fuck.......

Guys thank you so much for supporting me!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️ Merry Christmas everyone 🎉🎊🎇🎄💜💜💜💜