Chapter 5

-Previously on beauty and a beat-

"It's good that your being shape testing new things but it's bad to overdo it." (Y/n)'s father said. "I won't overdo it father." (Y/n) said as (y/n) went upstairs and changed into some more comfortable attire and went to sleep.

-Present time-

Third person pov

It was Friday after school as (y/n) was at his locker putting away some of his books. "Yo (y/n) you busy after school." Akali said as (y/n) turned to her. "No but you know mine and ahri's date is around 4pm." (Y/n) said. "Awesome let's hang out." Akali said. "Leaving so soon you two." As both Akali and (y/n) saw it was evelynn and the others. "While your here evelynn what do you want to plan for our date." (Y/n) said. "I think I've already got it planned so worry about yours and ahri's date darling." Evelynn said with a little smirk. "Alright then." (Y/n) said confused. "Don't worry eve always has something big see ya tonight (y/n)." Ahri said leaving with Kai'sa and seraphine. "Caitlyn, Lux, and Garen not here?" Akali said. "Caitlyn had club activities and the sibling already went home." (Y/n) said. "Did ya bring your bike." Akali said as the two walked to the parking lot. "Take the helmet." (Y/n) said as he got on the drivers seat as Akali sat behind him. "Hold on." As (y/n) drove off out of the parking lot.

-short Timeskip-

Readers pov

I was in my room prepping for mine and ahri's date tonight. I looked at my self in the mirror.

'It's gonna be cold tonight so I'll be good

'It's gonna be cold tonight so I'll be good.' I said to myself. I walked down stairs seeing it was just calli. "Mom and dad not here?" I said looking at calli. "They went out on a date and I might go do something as well." Calli said as she picked up one of the car keys. "Father wanted me to give you this." She said tossing me a pair of keys. "Huh what for." I said as she shrugged I know father is a secretary of a ceo and has been earning good money with his job but what would he even get me.  I walked to the garage seems the cars not here as I went back into the house and went to the driveway. 'No way.' I said to myself.

"So this is my personal car

"So this is my personal car." I said as I got into the car and drove to the KDA mansion.

Third person pov