Remember When We Met?

A/N - I know I know... You all will be confused, but just read

__________________________________________________________________

Summer 2013 - July 19

1:25 pm

_________________________________

Kaitlyn's P.O.V.

I remember standing here in this particular spot nearby the swing set playing with my toys by myself. Yes, I was a loner with no friends. People picked on me. Yeah, because I looked like a bad little girl but I'm innocent . . . Why do people gotta be mean? Who fucking cares.

Flashback 12 years ago.

I sat on the ground, playing with my dolls. My favorite dolls were named Samantha and Riley. Samantha, I received on my 2nd birthday and Riley, I received on my 3rd. I loved these dolls a lot . . . until a bully came and stole them from me.

I had nothing to play with that I ran around the park for my mother . . . who left me, unsupervised. I cried, fearing that something will happen to me. Such as kidnapping or being lost on my own.

As I made my way back to the swing set, I was looking down at my feet with tears rolling down. My daddy was gone . . . and I miss daddy. Sigh. I remember daddy being shot on the way home that same day I first told him I love him, that I don't want him to leave. He told me, "Take a look around, I'm the shadow on the ground; I'm the whisper in the wind; I'm already there."

I was still crying, it was late in the afternoon and I'm still at the park by myself. A little girl, came up to me and she held my hand, telling me that everything is gonna be okay... That she will be here with me.

I eventually felt better by her company. When her mother said she had to go, she kissed me . . . on the lips. And you know what? I kissed her back :). It was magical, but it was only a peck. She left, leaving a ring. Told me, that she'll be back.

I hope she comes back.