0,Authers Note

Hello people!!

Before we start I would like to say a few things. This is my first book and I am bad at writing and spelling. So, please don't get mad if the story is not as good as you would like it too be. Expect mistakes! Also sorry if y/n is not like to you.

.

.

.

Anyway onto your character!

Nickname Name: N/n

Name: Y/n

Last Name: L/n

Eye Color: E/C

Hair Color: H/C

Age: 15

Breathing: Light Breathing

First form: Light Beam

Second Form: A Light Night

Third Form: Shine Bright

Forth Form: Shinning Moon

5th Form: Morning Sun

Sixth Form: Shimmering Sky

Seventh Form: Alight The Night

8th Form: Sun Shine

No I'm not going to explain any of the forms. Its the middle of the night.

!Brief explination! You have truble trusting people. your family is dead and you have trama from your parents. you had an older brother but he is sadly also dead. your an orphan. Rengoku reminds you of your brother. You don't like to get help from people because it makes you feel like a burden and like you are weak(same). anyway enjoy!

.

.

.

Did you like my explation? I'm too lazy to spell that. I forgot to mention you know Japanese. Also English will be underlined because you won't use it that much in the story. Have fun reading this horrible story!!

ALSO TW'S: Death sewerslid, intrusive thoughts, murder, descriprive, bloodie seens, SH, abuse, neglect, angst,

I'll add more tw's as I see fit, tell me if I miss any, NO TW'S AT THE BEGINING OF THE CHAPTERS JUST WARNING YOU I find like that is spoilers.

- :)