Vinsmoke Sanji

"Why are you cooking for me?" Zoro suddenly asked while sitting at the long table, waiting for the cook to finish. Sanji serves the pork stake with rice. He places it in front of Zoro and gets a bottle of champagne, pours it into a glass, and put it beside Zoro's plate. The Marimo is staring at the cook who is now sitting in front of him. Sanji stares back and lights a cigarette.

"I told you, I wouldn't let my customers get hungry." Sanji stands and keeps a distance from Zoro who keeps watching him. He blows the smoke from his mouth and places the cigarette on his lips. Zoro picks up the spoon and tastes Sanji's dish. His eyes widen and taste another bite. Zoro couldn't stop a smile from escaping from his lips while eating. He looks at Sanji who's spacing out with his cigarette. While chewing the food, Zoro can feel the warmth in his heart, like the food is comforting his hungry stomach. A chuckle escape from his lips which make Sanji look at him with a stunned expression.

"Thank you, curly cook," Zoro said and taste another bite. Sanji found himself smiling at the Marimo who is chewing the food with a calm expression. He blows another smoke and leans towards the kitchen sink.

"No sweat, Marimo. Just eat." He replied, still looking at Zoro who seems to enjoy his dish. He felt appreciated by the green-haired man's reactions. It softens him anytime his customers will feel happy eating his dish. He will bring some people who were lost at the hotel, mostly children without payment to feed their hungry stomachs. Sanji's eyes narrow at Zoro. "The Marimo's not a kid though..." he whispers to himself and blows the smoke from his mouth. Well, he's an exception.

He places the cigarette beside the sink and walks closer to Zoro. Who is now drinking the champagne he brought. He sits in front of Zoro and just stares at the Marimo. The man always wears a poker facial expression, but Sanji notices that Zoro's face lightens up. His green hair matches him. Zoro's beauty is rarely common. By looking at him, you will easily know that, ah! It's Zoro. The attractive seaweed seems to have no sense of direction. But a walking temptation to every human being.

Sanji chuckles at his thoughts and shakes his head while both elbows are resting on the table with hands placed on his cheeks. Zoro looked at him and chuckle too which make his brows raise.

"What?" Sanji asks and Zoro just shrugs.

"Your laugh is contagious." They both laugh even though is not that funny. Sanji feels warmth at this moment. Looking at Zoro's eyes feels like he knows him for too long but he knew better, they just met tonight. Zoro stares back, appreciating Sanji's being. He is not just handsome, but also has the heart to serve his customers. Even though I insulted him earlier, he still let me eat because I'm hungry. If it's other people, they will never do this. Well, it's Sanji.

"I'm sorry," Zoro spoke which make Sanji blink. He completely forgets their argument earlier because of this situation. Sanji just sniffs and shakes his head which makes Zoro's eyes widen. What does it mean?

"It's okay, that's just a small argument. But why did you say it though?" Zoro is now dumbfounded, finding the exact words to say. His heart started to beat faster as he avoided his gaze on Sanji. Zoro drinks a glass of champagne and swallows it hard until it reaches his stomach.

"I don't know..." he murmurs and look at the cook who has a doubtful expression on his face. But choose to slide it away.

"Mr. Vinsmoke!" Zoro notice Sanji's face turned sour when one of the chefs called the latter his surname. Sanji looked at the chef with a blank expression. The chef handed him the phone which make Sanji shake his head.

"Tell Zeff that I'm busy." The chef has a doubtful expression while exchanging looks with him and the Marimo who is silent.

The chef left which make Sanji blow a loud breath and take Zoro's glass of champagne, pouring it into his mouth until he taste the bittersweet wine. He close his eyes shut and bit his lower lip.