Let's run away

His hands tremble as he saw the cross, he can hear the priest talking but none of it he understands. What matters the most is he can stop this shit. Zoro held a deep breath as the car stopped in front of the church. He turns to the side where he can see the aisle. But it's not enough to see the wedding couple. Hands shaking, he reach for the door as his friends squirmed and cheered him on. He opens the car's door and closes it.

He held a deep breath again and feel his heart pounding in his chest. He bit his lip as he step inside. He can hear the priest talking as he remains walking, not thinking about the consequences. He just walks in the middle of the crowd not caring what they think. Zoro can feel people watching him as he continues there with trembling hands. He bit his lower lip as the people starts to whisper to each other. The more they do it, the more it becomes louder. And when it becomes louder, it is enough to reach the people in front of the altar.

"Before they exchange vows," the priest says as Sanji remains looking down. He doesn't feel like looking at everyone. He doesn't belong here. Pudding doesn't deserve this. "Who wants to stop the wedding?" Sanji can hear the joking tone in his voice but his brows furrowed when people whisper loudly, loud enough for them to hear the crowd. But Sanji remains his stare at the floor.

"We both feel the same way," Pudding says with sadness in her voice. "I want to travel the world and be free. Not marrying someone." He blew a loud breath and raise his head to Pudding whose tears are now visible. He softly gasps as Pudding sniffs in front of him.

"I'm sorry, we can stop if you-"

"I'm afraid to disappoint my parents, and I know you feel the same for your father." Sanji felt a sting of pain in his heart as his shoulders fall, nodding at the lady in front of him. They hear people gasp which makes them look at the crowd. Sanji feels his whole body freeze as he stares at the man who is looking at him with full of desperation in the eyes. His heartbeat started to increase and feel his blood go up to his head. He cannot move. He wanted to cry, cry in joyfulness. He wants to slap himself to confirm that this isn't a dream. To confirm that this is happening.

"STOP!" Zoro raises his hand while looking at Sanji whose eyes are wide and seem to be frozen in place. The priest silenced in shock and look at Pudding. But he notices the looks between the groom and the intruder. Oh.

"DON'T SAY YES AND LET'S RUN AWAY NOW!" Zoro shouted, still eyes on Sanji whose tears are now showing. He smile at the blonde and nodded at him which make Sanji cover his mouth with his hand and continue to sob. Pudding smiles while looking at the person in front of him. She can see the relief in the blonde's eyes like he is waiting for this. He is longing for this.

"Go for it, Sanji. I'm supporting you. We don't deserve this." Sanji's brows furrowed at Pudding for her change of decision, while the girl just smiles at him. They both turn to Pudding's parents who stood up while looking at Zoro who's just looking at him.

Zoro can feel people glaring at him but he just chuckles at Sanji. Who looks at him full of relief and joyfulness, hands still covering his mouth.

"WHO ARE YOU TO DESTROY THIS LOVELY WEDDING?!" a man in his mid-forties shouted which make Zoro smirk at him. He pointed to Sanji which make the people gasp as he shrug his shoulders.

"I will run him away and nothing can stop me," he states as a matter of fact. The guy's eyes widen because he expected that the intruder will get Pudding.

"Z-Zoro," Sanji blurted out as he chuckle, slowly taking steps from the bride. The crowd gasps again and it becomes louder when Pudding chuckle while pushing Sanji softly, pursuing him to run away and leave with the man he wants to be with.

Sanji and Zoro's eyes lock into each other as the blonde takes his step slowly, he cannot walk fast due to the trembling of his knees.

"I am dreaming? I am a hallucinating?" he whispers to himself as he chuckles at Zoro who's staring at him full of admiration. Sanji's heart flutters at the look the Marimo's giving him. It's the same as the time when he offered food to the green-haired man. He sees Zoro giggling while walking towards him. Lending a hand to him. Sanji's smile grows bigger but freezes in fear when Zeff stands up and pointed a gun at Zoro.

All from the church went silent as Zoro swallows saliva, calming himself. He watches Sanji who has a horrified look at him but he just stares at the blonde with assuring look.

"What an intruder," he turn to the left side of the chairs only to see a standing old man with a long blonde mustache and blonde hair. The old man's brows furrowed as his eyes glares at Zoro, pointing a gun at him. "Who are you?"

Zoro stares back at the old man with a blank expression, which makes the old man smirk and look at Sanji who is biting his lower lip while looking at his old man full of warning. Zeff and Sanji stared for a second. The blonde can feel the pain in his heart as he is looking into the eyes of the man who raised him, feed him, and took care of him. But he doesn't want the marriage. He wants to be with the man who put an effort to run down the aisle to stop this shitty wedding. He wants to come out with Zoro and know the green-haired man more. He wants to spend time with Zoro who makes his heart alive. He wants to create more memories with the Marimo. He wants to be free from this nonsense wedding.

Zeff can see the joyfulness and pleading in the eyes of his son. This shitty brat. He looks at Pudding's parents and blinks once which makes them look at each other. He pulls the trigger of the gun and looks at Zoro who is staring at him without fear, instead it is full of determination. Another brat we have here huh?

"Will you?" he spoke coldly to the intruder who looks at him with no sense of tension. But deep inside, Zoro can hardly breathe and it's hard to swallow because he feels suffocated. But no, he went too far. He can't just die here. He glares at the old man who smirks at him which makes his brows furrow in annoyance. "Will you run the groom or I will run you to the afterlife?" Zoro blink many times as Sanji gasped with the audience. The blonde cannot stop the half chuckle and half scoff escape from his mouth. He walks to his father who is pointing a gun at the man that has his interest.

"W-What..." Zoro whimper as he hard the audience laugh, even the priest wants to eat popcorn with soft drinks because of the show in front of him.

"Oh, maybe I'll run you to after-"

"Don't bother," Sanji said while facing his father. He holds the hand of his father and slightly pushes his hands down that is holding a gun which makes the old man scowled. "He'll be alive because he doesn't know the way to heaven or hell. It's useless, old man." The audience says 'huh' as Zeff glares at Sanji who is smirking at the old man.

"Hey!" Zoro grunted which makes Sanji smile softly and turn to Zoro with a giggle. Zoro's face softens as he smiles at the blonde and shakes his head. As Zeff looks at the two men, a smile escapes from his lips but quickly erases it when Sanji looks at him.

"Goodbye old man jerk, see you at the resort!" Sanji dismissively said as he run to Zoro who is looking at him, full of light. As Zoro and Sanji run outside. They look at Robin who giggles while looking at them. They nodded at her as they continue running. Sanji closes his eyes as a ray of sunlight touches his face. He sees a car waiting for them while Zoro just looks at the blue-eyed man. It feels surreal to stare at the blonde's face with the touch of the sunlight from the blonde's face. He looks so perfect.

"Cook," he calls out as the blonde faces him, sweetly smiles at him. He felt himself melting from the blonde's stares. Zoro swallows saliva as he looks at the blonde, full of awe. "I'm not coming here for nothing. I want to know you more and spend time with you." He bows in front of Sanji which makes the latter caught off guard. They're still in front of the car and they are aware that Zoro's friends with Franky are watching them while giggling in happiness.

"Let me court you, Sanji." The blonde gasped as he stare down at Zoro. Lips trembling in shock. He can feel the butterflies in his stomach and the tickling sensation in his heart as Zoro holds his hand and brought it to the latter's lips. Sanji blushed when his hand touches Zoro's soft lips.

"You're a lame ass Marimo," he whisper as he avoided the gaze of Zoro who looks up at him with a smirk. Sanji bit his lips to avoid his self from screaming like a teenager. Zoro grabs his hand as both of them walk to the car. He squeezes the marimo's hands which makes Zoro look at him while opening the door on the passenger seat.

"I do," Sanji whispered softly as he stares Zoro tenderly in the eye. Zoro's cheeks flush as he clears his throat. Sanji chuckle and open the door for Zoro because the latter seems to be taken aback. "I do accept you courting me. But..." Zoro looks at him with a slight worry which makes him chuckle again. He notice that he's been laughing since this motherfcker came.

"Let's court each other, Zoro."

Simpprocrastinator;)