Chapter 2

Yoiii people!!

Umm.. I am not going to say anything more. Only that it's still going to be Izumi's pov.

It's the next day, yesterday after I came home my mother was sitting on the couch. After seeing her a smile came across my face but It disappeared pretty quickly after seeing the wounds on her hand and her face had a bruise. I balled my fist. I went up to her and said "what happened mom, did that monster hit you again. Mom I am telling you, just leave him. He-" she cut me in between by saying "nothing happened, It was my mistake, I broke his favourite wine glass, he just slapped me. Nothing much."

She really thought that I would not see that how hurt she is, how weak she is to fight back, but I don't understand why do she has to stay with him, why can't she just leave him or complain him to the police. I am angry. I should keep my calm in front of her. I am the only one who she can rely on. I am frustrated, I am hurt.

I don't know what to do. I hug her really tight letting out my tears. She hisses a little, then I realised that I hugged her really tight and forgot about her wounds. I backed off and said "sorry, sorry I didn't realise" she giggled and said "it's okay"  after few hours she left saying that he might get angry. I waved her bye.

...........

Today, I don't feel like going to school, but I have to because today's the day when our teacher is going to announce something. I don't really want to listen but it's compulsory.

I got out of my bed and took a bath got ready as usual I am wearing a hoodie and baggy pants.

I didn't had any breakfast. Today I am taking bus. I don't want to walk today. I stand there for like 2 to 3 mins. Just a moment before when the bus was about to arrive I saw a boy who I think I have seen somewhere before. I took a look at him. But I can't remember him. So I just didn't bother. I didn't realise that I was staring at him. He turned and looked at me i don't know why but when our eyes met my whole body was frozen on the spot. He was tall. He's eyes were so beautiful. I was just drowning in those dark black eyes. We made the eye contact for only like 15 seconds before I looked away. I can feel my cheeks heating up. WHAT IS THIS FEELING!!.

...... pov:

I just came to the bus stop to get a bus to the college. I am not that interested in this college as I can do my studies at home also. I am not a social person , but that's the reason that my father wants me to physically go to the college. but because my father is the CEO of our company and he wishes me to be the next CEO I can't help it. Today I am not at the bus stop near my house I am at a pretty far one, I was staying at my grandmas house yesterday so I'll take a bus from here.

As I was standing for the bus to come I felt stares on my back so I turned my head in that direction. And saw a girl. She was just beautiful. We made eye contact for 15 seconds before she looked away. I could see her cheeks heating up. She looked really cute. Wait.. I know her I saw her somewhere. Yesterday I bumped into someone....... It was her. I was in a hurry as my father was waiting for me at the college. For some procedure.

Izumi's pov:

Soon after the bus arrived. Both of us got into the bus. I was wondering where he was going.

He sat behind me. I kind of wanted to look back and talk to him. I have never felt like this before. Okay..Izumi just ignore, don't think about it. I said to myself. The ride was like only for 5 to 10 mins both of us got out of the bus. Well it's not like I care where he goes. I started walking towards the college. He also started walking in the same direction.

When I got to the gate I entered in and I thought that he was gone. Until I turned my head a little to look behind and found him entering. What?!... why is he coming inside, is he following me or something. I should not bother. We were in the hallway now. I continued walking but still that guy is behind me. That's it I turned behind and faced the guy. I asked him "excuse me, what the hell do you want, I have been watching you, you are following me from the bus stop. Do you-" I was interrupted. I turned around and mumbled 'o shit'.

————————————————————————

Yoiii!

Well I am sorry that this chapter Is to long. I would upload the next chapter as I get time. Till then-

Byee byee freakss