- Sincerely, Andrew Kreiss

•-—-—-—-—-—-—-•°•✿•°•-—-—-—-—-—-—-•

Hii, just to make this clear so this doesn't confuse anyone, this is Andrew's point of view on the same day in part 1 (Norton's POV)!!

Also the beginning may be a bit bland but,, I'm trying,,, 😞

•-—-—-—-—-—-—-•°•✿•°•-—-—-—-—-—-—-•

『 7:39 p.m. 』

Andrew gazed at the field of violets, every single one of them. To his eyes, they were unique. Sentimentally they were somehow part of him.

Looking down at the deep purple violets, he slightly saw his reflection due to the rain, practically drowning the flower. Beside his image, was Norton.

Am I having constant hallucinations? He keeps coming to mind, like I can't get rid of him.

Andrew scurried back to the manor before the rain got harsher.

『 8:56 p.m. 』

Andrew kept having thoughts about Norton, he was implanted into his brain.

I suppose I could just,, write him a letter! Yeah, maybe that'll get my mind off him.

Muttering the words to himself, Andrew began to write.

"Dear Mr. Campbell,

If you aren't occupied with work, I was wondering if you'd care to join me for a light meal or snack. Perhaps around 2:30 if that's alright with you. Please let me know if you're available.

- Sincerely, Andrew Kreiss"

Maybe that was a bit too formal, hopefully he doesn't have a hard time reading my letter. I'll send this off to Victor.