Chapter one:New Friend

Hello! This is my first time writing a Wattpad story so please keep that in mind. I wanted to try something new so I hope you enjoy this story!

A/N I just came back and edited some mistakes I had made :)

This is Sun speaking
This is Moon speaking
This is the children speaking
This is Vanessa speaking

This is thinking '
This is talking "

Have fun!

Sun POV

I was just sitting in my room looking at the amazing drawings that the children made me when suddenly I hear the doors to the daycare opening.

"Sunrise, come down".

I jumped down from the balcony (I have no idea what it's called) and saw officer Vanessa. I climbed out the ball-pit and walked up to her.
"Helloo, officer Vanessa, how can I help you? Oh, are you here for a sleepover-"

"I'm here to talk to you to about your new co-worker. His name is Moondrop and he'll be managing nap times from now on".

I gasped "A new friend!?Ohh we're gonna have so much fun, I just know it! Where is he?" I looked around but didn't see anyone else.
"He'll arrive at nap time, for now, just get ready, the kids should be coming is about and hour"

"Okay, officer Vanessa!" And then with that, I got the daycare ready for the kids. 'I wonder what Moondrop will be like, but what if he doesn't like me?' I shook my head, I'm sure we'll be great friends! Hopefully... I finished cleaning the daycare and sorting all the arts and crafts materials for the children to grab. "Done!" Then, the doors opened and the children had arrived.

I greeted every single one of them and we got ready to have fun and play! The kids drew their pictures, played with toys, talked with others, and played in the play structures. We also played tag, duck duck goose, and hide and seek! Just as we were about to finish our third round of hide and seek, I heard the doors open and saw someone coming in.

"Hello, I'm Sundrop! You must be Moon right?It's a pleasure to meet you!"

"Yes, pleasures all mine"
He had beautiful ruby eyes, a cap with stars that looked comfy and cute, and a deep, yet soothing voice.

"The kids are over there" I pointed towards the kids and he walked up to them.
"Mr.Sun, who is this?
"My name is Moondrop, and it's nap time time, so let's go to sleep".He clapped twice and the lights went off.  "No, we're not tired!"
A sweet melody started to play and it didn't take long for all the kids fall asleep. Moon sat there to supervise the kids to make sure nothing woke them up, I sat there and watched him, he didn't look very friendly. He was taller than me by about 8 inches, his eyes glowed in the dark, he looked threatening but something about him was so calming, it gave me a sense of relaxation.

"What are you looking at Sunny?" He said smirking.

"Oh, sorry!I didn't mean to stare!"

"It's okay, stare all you want"

I felt my face growing red and started blushing (can animatronics even blush, idk)
"Don't worry darling, I don't mind" he said and he lifted my chin up with his pointer finger.
Suddenly,I heard a sneeze and me and Moon turned to see one of the kids looking at us!

"Kid, go back to sleep".

"But what were you doing to Mr.Sun?"

"Jimmy, just close your eyes and rest, I'll give you candy after nap time if you do and stay quiet"
...
"Okay!" *falls asleep*

"Did you just bribe a kid?" Moon said, chuckling under his breath 'His laugh is so cute.. wait no! What am I thinking!'

"Y-you're going to wake them, be quiet" I said, flustered. "Fine" And we waited patiently for the kids to wake up.

Hello guys, sorry this was a bit short (640 words) but I promise I will continue this, sorry this was only Sun POV, I'm still getting adjusted to this, please comment any ideas you have as I will gladly take any recommendations, any at all, even weird ones. Byeeee!