A confession?

Time Skip:4 years later (sorry)

This is Sun speaking
This is Moon speaking
This is the kids speaking
This is Vanessa speaking

This means talking"
This means thinking'

Moon's POV

It's been quite a few years since I met Sun, and we've become great friends.He enjoys running the daycare and I'm kind of still warming up to the kids, some can be veery annoying at times.
"Sunny-boy, where are you?" I hook my rope onto me and fly up to the room/balcony, I unhook myself and step in.
"Sun, where are you?"
I see a paper on the floor and pick it up,it's from Sun.The paper reads "Distraction".

Sun POV

He fell for my trap, now's my chance!If you're wondering what's going on, Moon always sneaks up behind me when I'm with the kids, and hits me with the ball-pit balls!He does it for fun, and says it's funny so I'll be doing the same.I prepared a whole bag of ball-pit balls and grab one out the bag.
"Hello Moon" He turns around and sees the bag, I throw a ball at him, but he catches it... He smirks "Uh oh"
And then, we both started throwing ball-pit balls at each other!I have to admit, it was pretty fun.I started to giggle and turned to Moon, I smiled.

Moon POV

His smile, it gave me that feeling again,that weird feeling where I wanted to kill him but I also wanted to hold him close and never let go, to keep him all to myself.What is this strange feeling, and why only do I experience it when I'm with him?
'Is this love?' I thought to myself. 'No, it can't be.Sun wouldn't feel the same way!He'd hate me, he wouldn't want to be friends with me anymore.I'd be nothing without him'
"Moon, are you okay?"
Snap out of it,Moon!
"Huh, yeah I'm okay"

Sun POV

"Huh, yeah I'm okay" He lied, why did he lie?He knows I can tell when he's lying so why didn't he just tell the truth?
"Moon"
"Yeah, Sunny?"
"Why did you lie to me, you and I both know I can tell when you're lying so why?"

"I-I'm sorry, I can't tell you"
"We're best friends, talk to me" I say with a concerned look on my face.
"It's not that simple" He hooked himself to his rope, and flew away.
'Did I do something wrong?" I sit in our room in silence, thoughts running through my mind.He doesn't hate me, right?
right..?

Moon POV

I dimmed the lights of the daycare room, I don't really enjoy the brightness, as it messes with my body.
The kids will arrive in 3 hours
'Oh Sunny, please..I hope you can forgive me.
Sigh
I'll only be gone awhile

Sun POV

I heard running and then I heard a door open.Please, don't tell me...
I sprinted towards the doors to the daycare, the door was left somewhat open
"Moon,Moon!Moondrop where are you!Moony!"
I stood there, shocked.Something popped up on my screen;

ωᾰԻℵ!ℵ❡:!ℵтḙԻℵᾰʆ ✺!ʆ ʆ✺ṧṧ, ṧℏṳтт!ℵ❡ ᖱ✺ωℵ
(Warning:Internal Oil Loss, SHUTTING DOWN)

Then, I realized I was crying, a puddle of oil around me, and all I could do was sob.Then, everything went black...

Moon POV

Just as I was walking away, I heard Sun screaming out my name, I felt so bad, but he'd hate me if he ever know how I felt about him.I heard a loud thud.I sprinted back. 'Nonononono what have I done, stupid stupid stupid!'
I saw Sun's body laying on the floor, and I quickly rushed him to parts and service, ignoring the scolding and screams of employees.I placed him in the pod and quickly tried my best to fix him.A few hours had passed and I was finally done.I powered him on and quickly hid behind a box. 'He's probably upset at me, but it's for the sake of our friendship'
He woke up

Sun POV

"Ughhh, where am I...parts and serviced!?Why am I here?" I suddenly remember what happened with Moon
"Right..." 'I miss him, where could he have gone'
I get out the pod and walk back to the daycare, depending on a map I got from Mapbot to lead me there.I got to the daycare and Vanessa was there.
"Hello Sunrise, have you seen Moondrop anywhere?"
"N-no, I haven't seen him in a while"
"This is gonna be such a pain...okay, notify me if you see him anywhere, the daycare will be closed until further notice"
"Ok"
'Where could you be Moon?'

Moon POV

I climbed in the vents (yes like Ennard) after Sun went back to the daycare and I went into a secret room/library only I knew of because I would go here when Sun took care of the kids.I sat in the corner and started thinking if this was a good idea or not.
'Should I have left?Oh, but what if he hates me when I come back!No, he wouldn't hate me right?We're best friends' Normally, I was the one to comfort Sun and tell him everything would be okay, but I wish he was here to do that for me right now.I started crying

ωᾰԻℵ!ℵ❡:!ℵтḙԻℵᾰʆ ✺!ʆ ʆ✺ṧṧ, ṧℏṳтт!ℵ❡ ᖱ✺ωℵ
(Warning:Internal Oil Loss, SHUTTING DOWN)

"No, no, no, no, no, NO"

Sun POV

I don't know what I'm gonna do know that Moon is gone and the kids won't be coming.You see, I've had a crush on Moon for a while, but I was never brave enough to say anything.Although I tried hinting at it many times before, I don't think Moon got what I was trying to say.I was always nervous because I would worry If it would break our friendship, I didn't want him to hate me but I wanted him to know.I was gonna finally tell him today but I kept pushing it back and waiting more, now he left so I don't know what to do. 'God I'm such an idiot, why didn't I just tell him' I went to our room/balcony and went to my bed (they don't need sleep but they like sleeping) I grabbed a long pillow and cuddled it, pretending it was Moon and sobbing quietly.I fell asleep.

1069 words this time, sorry it took so long, I may not be posting more frequently but I will try my best, if you have any suggestions please tell me, hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day.