𝚃 𝙷 𝚁 𝙴 𝙴

𝙳  𝙰  𝙻  𝙻  𝙰  𝚂,    𝚃  𝙴  𝚇  𝙰  𝚂

𝙼  𝙸  𝙳  𝙽  𝙸  𝙶  𝙷  𝚃

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 I miserably spent watching his arm wrapped around her shoulders. It's not like he is a bad guy, he great actually—talented, quite good looking, and admirable—he is the type every guy desires to be, but the more time I spent with Joshua, the more my gut told me something about him was off—odd.

Everyone was picking up their belongings and heading toward the door—making their way to the front of the hotel entrance. I was the last to walk out of the bus. Nick turns his head to face me, catching my gaze as I took my final step,meeting the ground.

"I left my phone on the bus! Matt, can you get it?"

My shoulders rise and then fall as I let out a sigh.

"Sure."

I turn myself back around walking back in the bus. I stood in the front of the bus—scanning the room, finding Nicks phone laying against the counter.

"Did you find it?" Says the familiar weightless voice, making me jump.

She starts to let out an exhaled laugh—scaring the absolute shit out of me. "Not even in the hotel yet, and I already shit my pants." I joke, she exhales a chuckle—looking down at the ground as her cheeks turned pink.

"I'm really dreading this and Josh couldn't care less, he's actually excited—" she says softly, looking toward me.

I sensed a sort of truth behind her sarcasm. "Me too,  I'm honestly so exhausted, the littlest shit could scare me right now, and I'm sure he cares." I say, walking toward her direction and she starts following my lead as I head out of the bus door, once again.

"You'd be surprised, y'know sometimes he is capable being the most charming man on earth. Like yesterday..." I wait for her to continue, "and well, other days—not so much."

The group waits in the lobby, listening to passionate entreaties and tongue clicks. After several minutes, Laura walks to the desk clerk. My eyes trail from Laura toward y / n. She stands beside Joshua as he chats with Malcom—she looks...bored.

She catches my eyes on her—meeting mine. y / n steps out from her position, humming and murmuring. Josh raises his head and then pulls back to his conversation. She walks down the ramp, bobbing her head to the rhythm of her own melody.

𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑. It was wrong—morally, very wrong. I'm more than well aware she belongs to someone else but curiosity, can't help but make me feel drawn toward her, curious about how a girl like her could make a man like me feel so, whipped—the only word to describe how pathetic I am.

She ran her fingers along the wood of the piano—her fingers stopping on the white keys. She sits on the bench with a hunched posture and rest her feet on the pedals just above the floor.

I straighten up as she begins and now all eyes are on her—then again, how could could they not. Her voice was angelic just as her appearance. From beside me, I hear nick whisper to me, "unbelievable. makes me sick." I grin at his remark, looking at nick—peering over his shoulder.

Josh doesn't even look at her. how could you have a girl like her and not look at her?
I thought back to what nick said moments prior, "that makes me sick." maybe I was starting to understand what y / n meant.