Chapter Eight

Moira:

This day many customers went to shop, and i felt so busy. I can feel my back is hurting now, after so many cakes that i bake.
So I watched my check list if what will next I'm going to do, and marked it on, if it's already done to bake.

While i was putting the icing and decorating the cake one of my work mates turn on the radio, and i hear Before You Exit's song. The band that Riley's with. It was there old song playing on the radio called 'Soldier', the truth is i wanted to cry to hard while i was decorating the cake but i can't stopped my emotions. So i just smiled. I know my eyes are little red now and my cheeks also turned to reddish one.
I just finished decorating the cake and I slowly and gently put it inside the cake box. And there still five more to bake and decorate.

When I arrived home, i lay my body on the couch. I'm so.. So.. Tired. I plug the tv and get the remote to turn it on, I found a music channel on the tv so I decided to stay on that channel.
It was 'More Than This' by One Direction playing on the tv, and there's a lyrics flashing on the tv screen. I know that song is old, but the truth about music is. A good music never expires, whether it's past by generations. I'd been a directioner during my teen years and the saddest issue about them is when Zayn Malik get out of the band. I thought they were forever five, but at the end they're only four. When i hear that song, tears went down at my eyes again, it shows that I'm so emotional still ever since middle school and highschool.