Hilarious Moments Of Boddo &Kamal

Here we're 🥰 Happy Reading To All My Fans...👌

🅿️15

7:20am...
He has been walking ups and down since 7am but to his surprised there is no sign of her showing up. He looks at his wrist watch and hiss. " My goodness! Is she nut? How dare she keeps me waiting." He hiss again beating his car with his left foot. " Ah!." It was painful really to hit one foot on tire. Lastly he's tired of waiting and head inside the house directly.

" Good morning bro!." Nana said. He didn't response to her greetings rather he looks at his wrist watch again, it's 7:29am now. " Where is that girl?." He asked. Looking around wether he can spot her. " Who?." " What's that her name... Uhm..villa..." " You mean Aunty Boddo?." She replied. He's amazed by how Nana is calling that little girl aunt, but judging by her character and calmness he believes she can. She's the only innocent around his family she and Ahijjo he trust them a lot.

" She's in their room slee.." " which side?." He interrupted her. She pointed out her finger motioning the way to the room for him as she was already startled by how he's behaving. And why is he asking for Boddo this early morning? Where's he taking her to? Those are the questioned she does not have an answer to. He hurried go upstairs, He's climbing the stairs very fast.

Boddo who's busy sleeping on her bed. The room is very cold due to the A/c if you don't know she was there you will not noticed her because she has pulled on the blanket all over her covering her whole body even her head cannot be spotted. Since she was brought from village she does no longer wake that earlier anymore and it's changing almost everyday she's becoming more lazier.

He opened the door but to his surprised there is no sign of her, he turned and was about to leave when he heard her shout. " I will tell Dada'an to buy me!." She said a louder tone. He nodded his head as he was furious already. He walked straight to the bed and used three of his finger to pulled away the blanket but to his amazement as soon as he took the blanket Boddo releases 3 sound together. She fart right under his nose.

Kamal was like. " What?!." He quickly move back blocking his nose with his fingers. His sounds is what wake Boddo. " Who's here?! Who's tha..." She said, she was frightened she heard male voice. Seeing him standing with his hand placed on his nose. ' why's he here? He's even blocking his nose like he's sme...' she couldn't completed her words as she smelled the reason for his nose been blocked. ' ya ilahi did i...' she started smiling at him.

' This girl really need education and learned the way of life. As It's nothing is going to be easy for her being part of this family. I really need to change her so that she can gain something out of life and that idiot Dat...' he nod his head. Even in his thoughts he don't like mentioning Datti's name. " Get ready quickly and meet me at the front house. Okay." He hurried said and left.

"Au! My goodness, did i fart in his presence. The smell is oh." She said blocking her nose with her hands. " He must be waiting!." Got up the bed and jumped down quickly and went to bathroom quickly to bath and leave as quickly as she can. It didn't took her a lot of time and she's ready in no time.

He saw her coming toward his car and she stopped close to the window, looking inside as if she had never seen a car before. He was struck by her beauty, with long dark hair flowing down over her shoulders and eyes that sparkled like emeralds in the mid-day sun. She smiled at him shyly, but he could see there was something else behind it an eagerness to learn more about this strange thing that fascinated her so much.

' Has she never seeing a car before?.' he muttered under his breath. " No, I wasn't talking to. Can you pend this call now? I will talk to you later." He said while ending the call, his eyes were still on her. And Boddo is still busy moving around the windows like a new catch. " Wow! This car is beautiful and different from my Bap..." She discontinued as soon a the glass started whining down. She quickly jumped back in a shock.