Were you playing with my emotion all this while?.

I know...😣  Here we're again... Happy Reading  ZainabHassan047 reelarh HamdiaAbdullah jamilaabbas 

🅿️16

"sala..." 
"Where's my son Gidado?." Jauro interrupted him furiously. " Jauro calm down we're not here to fight, are we?." Ardo said, looking at Jauro who's busy looking at Gidado furiously.

" I'm not here for peace, rather to see my son." Jauro responds. 

        " Are you saying you came into my house all the way just to fight with me? Are you?." Alh. Gadado said, looking at his brother.

" I want both of to calm down first." Ardo said trying to calm the situation down, knowing what the two of them are capable of. He stared at both of them for some sec. ' I wonder if they will ever stop this.' he muttered under his breath nodding his head.

" Jauro, I want you to sit first and, you too Gidado." Both of them are so angry with each other. They have no option but abide by what he asked them too. " If not for Ardo  i will ha..." " Please Jauro, shush." Ardo said, placing his finger on his lips.

         " Bello go in there and get me everyone down here." Bello got up quickly and went inside as it's not his first visit.

" Haba Jauro! Why will you behaved that way in the presence of the children? Please don't do such you and Gidado. I'm pleading with both of you. I don't want the children to witness such, else I will  deal with both of in such away you wouldn't want, okay." Ardo stated, sounding very serious.

" Mom, I wonder what's going on inside there." Hadi said out of curiosity.

     " Hmm! This villagers are really something else. How can they just barged into someone house without informing them fir..?." " It will be best if you don't say much Sofie. Because they're our relatives and Dad won't take it lightly with you if he were to heard this from you." Hadi hurried said.

       " Why the house look so emp..."
" Hamma!." Nana voice came out of nowhere. He shut both his eyes. " Why is she here?." He muttered underneath him. " I don't know that you're also with Bappah." She said coming in front of him, smiling.

Seeing his eyes shut she was amazed. 'why does he always shut his eyes before me?.' that's the thought revolving on her head. Her expression shows that she demands an answer but knowing she can't questioned him, she shook her head and left.

      It was so quiet suddenly. Bello quickly opened both his. He sighed heavily. " Why did sh..." " Who are you?." Sofie asked, looking at him up and down. " He sure look like them. He's handsome and gentle, it's just that he's a typical villager." Sofie stated looking at him like he's nothing or some kind of trash.

" So..." She discontinued suddenly. " Hamma, you're also here?." Hadi hurried said smiling at him. He smiled back at her despite he's uncomfortable, especially by the person standing right in front of him, saying somethings that he's not quite following. " Sofie that's our cousin Bello but we ca..." " Hold it! I'm not interested." She said, and left looking at him furiously.

     " Do not mind her, Hamma. Do you need something?." She asked, moving closer to him. " Your father is calling the whole family. Do you mind letting the rest of the..." Sure! Anything for you.... Brother!." She whispered to him right closed to his ears. He quickly moved away from her while she's busy smiling at him.