The Bakery - Beavis x reader

I worked at an old bakery it wasn't the best job that I could have gotten but I actually quite liked the place. It wasn't the best-paying job in town but I liked just working at the counter and sometimes if I got lucky my manager would ask if I could help bake or decorate the cupcakes or biscuits. 

The day started off just like a normal one I was at the front counter and just like normal the bakery wasn't that busy so I was just on my phone. Till I heard the bell of the door go so I looked up and saw two boys around my age had entered. One had brown hair and the other had blonde they both kept laughing at each other so I just went back on my phone. 

The one with blonde hair came up to the counter and stood there a bit awkwardly. I looked up and gave him a smile "Hello and welcome to the bakery what can I get you today" the boy slightly blushed but pointed at the jelly-filled donuts. "hehe donuts me and butthead want some donuts hehe". I just guessed that Butthead was the boy he came in and who was standing near the door. 

I just nodded and started putting the donuts in a bag. He handed me the money and I handed him the bag with the donuts. Again I smiled at the boy "Hope you enjoy your donuts and have a great day". The boy just nodded and turned away to go back with his friend. "hehehe yeah hehe".  The rest of the day just went on normally but I couldn't help but keep thinking about that blonde boy. 

The next day at about the same time the same boys showed up again and just last time the blonde boy came up to the counter and the brown-haired boy stayed near the door. "Hello again what can I get you today" the boy gave me a smile and again pointed at the donuts. "hehe the donuts ruled we want some more!". The boy started shaking his arms and I giggled a little. Again like yesterday, I bagged up the donuts and handed them to the boy and he handed me the money. 

"Well hopefully you enjoy these donuts as much as you did the last ones" The boy just again started shaking his arms "hehe yeah hehe they better be!" and just like yesterday the boy again just turned around to meet his friend at the door but this time the boy turned around and waved I, of course, waved back. 

The next few days at the same time the boy would come in get the same thing talk to me or make a joke then leave I didn't know why but him coming into the bakery always made my day. He wasn't the brightest person in the world I feel anyone could notice that but he was really funny and he always made me laugh when he came in. 

Sadly though the next week the bakery had to shut because something happened with the bathrooms and the whole place flooded so we needed to shut for a week which was annoying because that meant I had nothing to do for the week. 

I was taking a walk next to the bakery when I noticed the boy sitting at the door of the bakery. He wasn't with his friend so I walked over to him. "Hello are you okay?" the boy looked up at me and smiled. "I hehe I need my donuts but the stupid door won't open heheh" I wasn't sure if he was joking or being serious but the look on his face made it clear he wasn't kidding. 

I pointed to the sign in the window that clearly said the bakery was closed. "Well sadly the bakery is closed for the week next week we will be open again though". I gave him a friendly smile but he was just looking at me. "Well, I'll see you later" while walking away I heard him shout for me to wait. 

"You're the chick that serves me the donuts hehehe I didn't recognize you like at all". That kind of made me laugh I hadn't realized he didn't recognize me but I kind of understand he had only really seen me in my uniform and my stupid hat but still you would think he would recognize my face. "Yup that's me I thought you would have noticed sooner because of how much you had been in". the boy just laughed and rubbed the back of his neck "Yeah hehe I've come in a lot hehe". 

I told the boy my name and he told me his was Beavis. We talked a little Beavis making little jokes and making me laugh I could tell every time I laughed at his jokes he would look almost proud of himself. After a while, I told Beavis that I should most likely start heading home but again when I was about to walk away he stopped me.  

"hehe, do you want to chum me to get some donuts at the shop around the corner I can buy you one if you want hehehe" I nodded and while we were walking I told him that he was technically cheating on our bakery by getting donuts from another place but he just turned to me. "Well, that's fine because I only go in to see you anyway hehe". 

I felt my face completely turn red and I saw that Beavis had also turned red. I giggle a little "Well I guess I don't hate when you come into the bakery so I can see you". Beavis turned to look at me he seemed almost excited "hehe really you don't hate looking at me that's cool". 

I nodded at him "Of course, I don't hate looking at you, you coming into the bakery and talking to me for a few seconds is the highlight of my day most of my other customers are rather boring, trust me you Beavis are not a tiny bit boring". Beavis just started nodding his head very fast.

"Hehehe yeah I'm like not boring at like all". We continued our walk to the shop and we both got some donuts. When we had finished them I really did have to go home so I gave Beavis my phone number. "Here I would really like to hang out with you again so maybe phone me soon". 

Beavis took my phone number and put it right in his pocket. And we both said our goodbyes and we both went home. When I got in I took my shoes off and hung my jacket up and got comfy on my couch in front of my tv until I heard the phone ring. I got up a bit annoyed I had just got in and got comfy I picked up the phone expecting it to just be someone random "Hello who is this?" "hehe hey, Y/n it's Beavis" My mood immediately changed from annoyed to happy.