0 「Nᴇᴡ Hᴜɴᴛ」 3

THIRD POINT OF VIEWAT THE TRUNK OF DEAN'S BABY

THIRD POINT OF VIEW
AT THE TRUNK OF DEAN'S BABY

𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑, Dean and Elaine both stopped looking through the trunk and turning towards Sam as they went over the information they had acquired

"So Dad was checking out this two-lane blacktop just outside of Jericho, California," Dean paused as he shuffled through the papers until he found the one about the most recent disappearance. "about a month ago, this guy."

At his words, Dean was quick to hand over the exact paper with the information on it to his younger brother.

"They found his car, but he vanished, completely M.I.A." Dean finished off the information as he crossed his arms, leaning back on his left leg.

On the paper was a printout of an article from the Jericho Herald with the headline being, 'Centennial Highway Disappearance'.

Looking at the newspaper printout, Sam's eyes drifted down to the date which marked September 19th, 2005, along with it held a picture of the man that disappeared; Andrew Carey.

"So maybe he was kidnapped." Sam said looking up from the newspaper, trying to come up with a normal and human reason as to why the man disappeared.

"That's what I said, but here's another one from April," Elaine said handing him another newspaper article, before continuing the process. "then another one in December 'oh-four, 'oh-three, 'ninety-eight, 'ninety-two, ten of them over the past twenty years."

Although Sam wasn't able to look at all the articles for a long time as Dean was quick to take them back out of his hands, before putting them back in the folder.

"All men, all on the same five-mile stretch of road." Dean said simply making Sam unable to give out a normal reason something like this could be happening before he went back into the trunk.

Quick to pull out another bag, this one filled with all the weapons they'd be needing to catch and/or kill whatever was killing and taking men.

"It started happening more and more, so Dad went to go dig around." Dean explained as he grabbed another bag off of the rough of the car, quick to flip it open and search for his next proof of evidence.