Wolf in sheep's clothing

(A/N:Y/N IS DELUSIONAL IN THEIR THOUGHTS! Y/N IS NOT SOMEONE TO LOOK UP TO OR BELIEVE IS A GOOD PERSON! THEIR A VERY BAD PERSON!

KEYS:Y/H - Your height,H/C,hair color,E/c - eye color,s/c - skin color,h/t - hair type)

Blood falling from the corpse body that was hanging from the chains that hung them up from the ceiling of the abounded garage building made the man smile under his mask. He finally turned to the camera. "This is- sorry WAS Emily Jackson,daughter of Lilith Jackson and Micheal Jackson,cheating wife of Hugo Jackson. It's a beauty really,seeing the evil and disgusting people be token away from the world slowly leaving the pure people in the world. I know that I myself have no say to call myself pure but I can at least call myself a hero in a sense today as I stoped an abuser and rapist unlike the police that never heard Hugo's pleads for help"

The man sighed as he sat on the chair beside Emily Jackson. "It's a sad thing truly. Cops do nothing to ensure that rapist,pedophiles,and sexual assaulters are given good treatment. I can list so many examples which is pitiful. Cops claim they are there to protect the civilians but it's the civilians that have to protect themselves from the tainted and impure people. Now I do not believe in purity culture but I believe once you become an abuser,pedophile,sexual assaulter,and or rapist your impure. Cops abuse their own powers so it's up to us the civilians to fucking protect ourselves until the DAMN COPS LIVE UP TO THEIR FUCKING PROMISE AND PROTECT US!"

The shouting from the man echoed which was followed by panting. "We are the hero's,the civilians,not the police and sure as hell not the government. We matter and I'll make sure I protect people from the impure" soon the video stopped causing the man to grabbed the recorder and stand of it leaving the garage building. Soon it was posted online,getting attraction from everywhere,some agreed with him and some did not but he didn't care.

"Mama! Me and Lala are hungry!" The same man looked at his little sibling who was a girl no older or younger the the age of 5. "Okay hun,I'll be there just let me change okay?" "Mhm!" 'Y/N L/N' that's what it said on a bag that hid the same Wolf mask. The women changed into more comfy clothes showing a Y/H,H/C,h/l,e/c,and beautiful s/c girl. Y/N smiled as she walked out and went to her sisters. A babbling 10 month old and a 5 year old watching bluey as it's become the whole house's favorite past time show.

Just a simple peaceful life of Y/N L/N.