Old friends of mine

"Hmm

"Hmm..what to wear~" Y/N was debating as he felt masculine. He decided to go with a Spencer Reid type of outfit. "Ma- Bubba! When going?" He turned around smiling as alway. "Of course" Y/N saw that Talia was holding Pansy so he picked pansy up and held Talia's hand. "Let's go shall we?" "Mhm!" The three siblings walked to the park ready to meet an old friend of Y/N,Talia was humming and skipping while Pansy was squealing and clapping when she saw birds or dogs which they would stop to pet. Pansy was always gentle to the dogs and Talia was to. "Are we there yet?" "Mhm~ almost there~" Y/N's voice sounded calm yet terrifying in a way plus 'there' was always longed out a bit..well most of anything that ends his sentences. "Wolfy?"

Y/N stopped in his tracks with his face emotionless and blank expect for the wide surprised eyes. 'Maybe it's someone whose mistaken me..yes it has to be because it can't be them..' breathing in and forcing a smile he turned around to see it was the two people he prayed not to be. "Oh...hello old friends.." Talia looked at her brother confused as he's always friendly but his voice showed annoyance. "Oh my god! W-we thought you died! How are you!" Jason(lamb mask) smiled widely seeing the man he loves alive and well.

"Yes but I didn't~ isn't it wonderful how kind the creator was,to show me mercy and let me live~?" Y/N's smile was hiding his annoyance and rage towards them. "Y-yeah it is. Hey can we get coffee to catch up?" Robin (tiger mask) asked stuttering a bit as his heart was racing at his beloved darling alive! "Oh I'm sorry~ I can't today as me and my friend are meeting up~ buut I'll give you my number so we can set up a date~" Y/N made sure he smiled with his eyes shut to seem extra nice.

The twos heart raced agreeing with Y/N. Y/N told them his number then left letting his fake smile drop to show annoyance,he didn't want to give them his number yet he did as he didn't want them asking. "I'm so sorry I'm late~" "ah it's fine bro" It was Daniel Le Domas who was getting over his alcoholism. "Hi daddy!" "Hey sweet peach!" Talia giggled as Daniel picked her up and kissed her each. Pansy was squealing even more as she saw her 'daddy' who Daniel started so give face kisses. "So..those two know ab-" "about us? No,I do not trust them yet plus I want them to find out once we finally get married~" Y/N's annoyed face turned into a gleeful face as he held his free hand on his cheek.

To Daniel his boyfriend was perfect but even more majestic after that smile. "Alright hun,let's go do our family day" "Gladly my darling~" Daniel divorced his wife because he never loved her which he realized after meeting Y/N,he was the first person Y/N came out as genderfluid to and that he was a murderer which he didn't care.

"You don't even care that you'll have to do the Le domas games?" "No~ because I've witnessed many die and am willing to murder anyone just so me and you can be together~" Y/N sang in a soft tone so that only Daniel could hear which made Daniel smiled as his future husband has the same idea as him. "Good,we'll make sure that you never get hide and seek plus I'll gladly kill the person who gets it just so we can be together" "perfect!" "Daddy! Bubba! Lookie we're here!" Talia jumped up and down as she smiled because they were at her favorite aquarium. "Mhm we are sweet peach" pansy was to busy nibbling on Y/N's shirt to see her favorite aquarium as well.

Just a family day for the L/N's and their Le Domas