3

"Shikamaru this is embarrassing," Naruto kept his head buried in her heavy chest as he was forced to saddle her as he was being carried around. 

"Stop being so shy, it's public information that we're now dating and you got injured. It's only natural to not put pressure on your twisted ankle," She opened the door to the nurse's office and got him on the bed, drawing the curtains as she went and grabbed the materials to ice Naruto's swollen ankle. "It would be rather distasteful to make a sudden move on you." 

Naruto blushed at her implicated words but settled down when he saw she was genuine. "Okay," He slowly pulled his pants off and pulled his socks off. Shikamaru admired his dainty legs, they were hairless and toned. She slid her hands down his thighs, easing her way down to his injured ankle, her touch was now light. It made Naruto feel desired in some way, the look on Shikamaru's face made him feel the urge to seduce his lover. 

Unfortunately, Shikamaru was keen on applying the Ice gel to his leg and bandaging it down for the count. The blonde hissed as the gel began cooling his ankle. Once Shikamaru was done she got some painkillers and bottled water. "Here these should help," She tossed the pills down his throat and the blonde accepted the water. 

"What's going on now?" He made sure to keep his foot straight as he didn't want to upset Shikamaru's hard work. 

"Now?" She smiled that cheeky smile she's been wearing the past month since their first date. "I was planning on letting you rest but seeing as you want to keep me around then I'll entertain my girlfriend." 

Naruto turned his head away, puffing his cheeks as Shikamaru crawled into the bed, sitting behind him and wrapping her arms around him. She kissed his cheek softly, smearing him with lipstick. "Are you tempting me again? Even while injured my troublesome is still so eager." 

"Don't misunderstand-" His voice was cut off when Shikamaru slipped her fingers in his mouth. Shikamaru moaned softly in his ear as she felt the insides of his mouth, massaging his smooth small tongue as counting his teeth. She stroked his tongue as she unbuttoned his uniform top. 

"Don't worry, I'll give you something, just suck on my fingers," Shikamaru pawed at his nipples as she made her way down to his boxers that were straining with his erection. For such a feminine-looking man Naruto was well endowed, it made Shikamaru even wetter just thinking of the blonde inside her. She wondered what his reaction would be to them going all the way. The faces he would make beneath her control, she laughed softly as she got her hand around his cock. The blonde started drooling as Shikamaru palmed him, stroking him between her fingers. Naruto was such a sensitive darling, moaning at the slightest touch in the right places. 

"Shika-haah~" Naruto breathed, his head resting on her shoulder as he moaned shamelessly right in her ear. "You know how I get, I'm going to want more." 

"I'll give you more," Shikamaru licked his ear, biting down as Naruto squirmed in her grasp, grinding into her crotch, her clit throbbed from his moving and her hips moved to rub against his ass as they kissed. "You're always so worried I can't feed you. Feeding you is a delight." 

Naruto's head had gone hazy from her touches, he ignored his ankle, choosing to straddle Shikamaru, groping her chest as she sucked on his tongue. 'It's like my tongue is getting a blow job, I'm going to lose my mind.' 

Shikamaru jerked him off, the blonde trembling in pleasure as he came on her fingers. His hands pulled her jeans, wanting to give her pleasure too. He found her cunt, his nimble fingers stroking her clit, reaching further down to her entrance. "Please?" Naruto begged. "I want you to feel good too." 

"You're such a good boy for me Naruto," Shikamaru purred as she felt his fingers slipping inside her. She gasped softly, changing from his lips to his nipples as Naruto made her feel good. 

*****************

Naruto was resting in Shikamaru's lap during lunch time, his ankle was still injured but he had gotten comfortable with Shikamaru's excessive sexual touch in public. He was in a half-doze on her chest while he felt her fingers caressing his thighs. She didn't go for areas he was extremely sensitive to, it comforted him to know she wouldn't push him beyond his comfort zone. It seemed Shikamaru was happy just having him here and that made him happy to know his boyfriend wanted him around. 

"He's beautiful isn't he?" Shikamaru caressed blonde locks as Naruto moaned in his sleep. 

"You certainly dote on him," Ino held up her phone to take a picture of them. "You look happier these days." 

"I am, he's a little tease though," Shikamaru murmured. "Is it wrong that I want more from him?" 

"What do you want from him?" Hinata asked softly. 

"I want a sleepover." 

Everyone paused at that, even Naruto in his half-awake state was confused by the desire.

"That's it?" Sai broke the silence and Shikamaru nodded. "Then why don't you ask him?" 

She shrugged. "I don't want him uncomfortable. Sleeping beside someone is a big step, allowing them into your personal space. Your bed is where you're most vulnerable. I don't bring anyone into my bed but I would bring Naruto to my bed." 

Choji shook his head. Only Shikamaru would consider things around sleep as sacred. "Just find time to ask him, Naruto's pretty nonchalant when it comes to things that concern you. He enables you, he's your enabler." 

Shikamaru flipped him off but she was blushing because it was true. Anything she wanted to do and needed an accomplice Naruto was there for her, giving his support. Like a little cheerleader, he only had eyes for her. She kissed his forehead as the bell rang. 

After school, while Naruto was organizing his locker before the weekend Shikamaru was hugging him from behind as she waited for him to finish. "Do you have any plans for the weekend?" Shikamaru murmured into his hair. 

"No, do you want to do something?" He responded as he sorted out his homework. 

"Can I spend the weekend with you?" Shikamaru caressed his cheeks as she waited for his response. Naruto hummed, blushing as Shikamaru pried his lips apart, his tongue had become addicted to her fingers. 

"No fair, you're playing dirty," Naruto whimpered as his body started heating up. Shikamaru scanned the empty hall before slipping her fingers down his throat. 

"I can't help myself baby, who could resist such a beautiful girlfriend?" She teased as she retreated her fingers in order to kiss him. Naruto clung to her, his arms clung around her neck as Shikamaru lifted him into her arms. 

"You can stay over," Naruto sighed in pleasure as his cock got friction on Shikamaru's toned stomach. He was humping her softly as he was treated to Shikamaru's overbearing kisses that left his body in a pile of jelly. He was weak for her, addicted to her drug. 

Shikamaru went to her home first and packed a bag before shacking up with Naruto for the weekend. The first night was spent watching movies and cooking together. Naruto got to see the extent Shikamaru was willing to go for a bit of shut-eye as the Nara was nearly impossible to wake but when she was she would give him trouble, teasing and pranking, matching Naruto's energy in a way that made the blonde extremely happy. 

For the actual bed, however, Shikamaru got to experience Naruto getting ready for the night. The blonde spent a long time in the bathroom to do his nightly routine that kept his skin soft and face clear of blemishes. He wore silk shorts and button-ups that were slightly bigger than him. Shikamaru however just washed her face and pulled on joggers and slept in her sports bra. 

"You are endearing Naruto," She teased as she pulled back the sheets and pulled Naruto into bed as the lights were shut off. The blonde blushed, his heart pounding as he was wrapped up in Shikamaru. Her body was hard, holding him tightly as he took in her cologne. He closed his eyes, intertwining their feet as he nestled in her warmth. He quickly fell asleep, leaving Shikamaru awake who was adjusting to holding someone much smaller than her. 'I don't want to crush him,' She thought.