1.

CHERISH
i was on my bed, staring up at the ceiling as there was nothing to do although it was a Saturday.

"why is there nothing to do.." i huffed as she i opened my phone and went on instagram.

a familiar face popped up on my page as it was my best friend, kori. we have been best friends ever since 4th grade, he was basically another part of me.

i saw someone i never saw, i decided to give kori a quick call

"cherishhh! what's up?" he said as he answered the phone

"hey kori. you know the picture you posted on your Instagram? who was that other person?" I asked him.

"ohh, that's kay. i met her at the waterpark, why did you ask?"

"cause.. she's kinda fineee." I said nervously

"oohhh, wanna get to know her? we could all text in a group chat. I got her number." he said

"fuck yes. pleaseee." i smirked

kori laughed "okay okay, you're so fucking gay. alright. I will make the group chat but i gotta go."

we said bye to each other and I could not stop smiling. that girl was so fucking hot. I'm too gay.

-

an hour later

soon, I got a notification from kori and somebody else's number. I opened the chat to see who it was

gay whores

kori
heyyy

unknown:
wsp

hey, I'm guessing that's kay?

unknown:
oh, you know me? cute.

i instantly got flustered by that text, what's up with me and girls man.. i am already obsessed with Billie Eilish.

during the weekend, we all had a great bond together. kay was honestly the coolest person ever. and she was just genuinely a funny girl. i couldn't wait to see how far this goes.

-
time skip to Monday

today was hell week, meaning today i have to go to school. school is honestly annoying. especially math, why the hell is there letters in equations. i don't know but i can't wait until i can lay in my bed and sleep forever.

kori tapped my shoulder as we were in the cafeteria. we have this thing where in the mornings before classes start, we can go to the cafeteria for breakfast or whatever.

"cherish, you good?" kori asked me

i looked over at him as i was out of my thoughts now.

"yeah, my bad. just daydreaming." i told him

"well, classes are about to start soon." he told me as i just shrugged.

"let's go then." i told him as we grabbed our backpacks and headed to our 1st period.

sadly, me and kori didn't have the same 1st period so we had to go our separate ways

the bell ranged as students were starting to crowd the hall. it was complicated to get to class with all these fucking musty students.

few minutes later, the hall was finally not as crowded before as i checked the time and noticed i was gonna be late.

i speed walked to my class as before I could even step foot in my class, the bell ranged. i looked at the teacher with an awkward smile.

the teacher turned to look at me. "that was a close one, cherish. go take a seat." the teacher said as i nodded

i looked at my classmates and went over to my seat until i saw someone in my seat. i had a confused look on my face.

i noticed it was the Kay girl. i had no idea she went to the same school as me. i was quite surprised.

"you need somethin?" kay said to me as she was staring into my fucking soul.

"uh.. yeah, you are kinda in my seat." i said nervously. this girl was even more fine in person.

"too bad. this seat is fucking taken already so sit somewhere else." kay told me as i was now really confused.

"cherish! sit down!" the teacher shouted at me as i rolled my eyes and sat down in any open chair.

i could hear kay chuckle underneath her breath

didn't know she was this much of a bitch..

the teacher, mrs. hazel soon spoke.

"hello students, today we have a new student.. her name is Kay. please make her feel welcomed. Would anyone like to give her a tour of the school?"

some many kids hands were raised, probably because some of them thought she was attractive or some shit.

"cherish.. could you please show kay around?"

i looked up confused. "i didn't even-"

"good! now you two can go.." the teacher said

this is why i hate school.

-