2.

CHERISH

I sighed as I got up from my chair and waited till Kay got out from her seat. We both left the classroom and started walking out in the hall.

"So first this is the cafeteria." I shyly said. Why did I have to do this. This is so embarrassing.

"Cafeteria is big.. isn't that right ma?" Kay smirked, peaking her head in the door looking inside the cafeteria.

Did she just call me "ma"? Oh my god, I'm going to go crazy but I cant fall for her tricks. I rolled my eyes and walked off, ignoring what she just said to me. I hear her run behind me to catch up.

"Leaving me just like that?" She questioned me. I stayed quiet trying to ignore her, which obviously wasn't working for me. I feel her hands move to my waist stopping me from walking more.

"Look at me right now Cherish." She ordered, I slowly turn around to look at her.

"What Kay.." I whispered but loud enough for her to hear. She smirked but let go of my waist.

"Nevermind, just go on with the tour." She insisted. I smiled finally happy she let me go in this embarrassing conversation .

-TIME SKIP-

Every once in a while she'll flirt like, "come here ma." or "damn mamas." and oh my god. I was going crazy on the inside. I even caught myself throbbing from her words.

"That's all for the tour." I announced, turning to face her. She looked at me and nodded her head in agreement.

"Thanks Cherish." She smiled. God her smile.

"Of course, we should get back to class though." I remembered. She sighed and nodded her head, agreeing with me. We both walked off to class and sat back in our seats.

She looked fine like she paid attention in class, not even taking one glance over at me or anything. I wish she did look over at me though. God I was staring at her the whole class period, I didn't listen at all on what the teacher was saying.

I was lost in my thoughts when I ran into someone. I finally realized and looked to see Kori himself. He smiled and started laughing realizing that I was zoned out while I was walking.

"Soooo, you have a class with Kay?" He questioned. I rolled my eyes, fuck yes I do and its going to drive me crazy.

"Oh.. yeah I do, I had to give her a tour around the school." I responded. He laughed and took out his phone and gasped in realization.

"Oh my god! Cherish! You need to go to this party tonight!" He yelled. I laughed at his excitement.

"When? Tonight?" I asked. If Kay is going, you'll see me there for sure. He looked at his phone again to get the time.

"Yeah tonight, ill come pick you up?" He insisted. I nodded my head yes, wanting to ask him if Kay will be there.

"Do you know anyone who is going?" I asked him hoping he would know.

"Uh, Valen, Okami, Lauren, Maya, Sunny, Rakel, and I'm pretty sure Kay is coming also." Kori smiled

Yes! Kay is coming. That's definitely what I wanted to hear.

"Okay, I'm definitely coming."

-

I was currently in my room looking for something to wear. It's a party so no need to really be formal.

I just slipped on a white sleeved cropped shirt along with khaki jeans. nothing exciting.

For my hair, I just left it down and curly.

I heard my phone get a notification as I walked over to it and saw that kori texted me.

black monkey

hey, I'm outside 😛

alright, comin out

I made sure I had everything I needed and made my way outside.

I got into Kori's car and smiled at him as he looked excited.

"God, I haven't went to a party in a while." I said as he nodded.

"Of course you haven't, ever since your last break up you have been miserable, but I'm happy you're going out again." he said as he placed his hand on my shoulder

"yeah.. is your Kym coming?" I said as I put on my seatbelt.

Kym is Kori's girlfriend, I never really got to know her that good but oh well.

"Sadly she couldn't come, she has to babysit." kori said as I nodded

-
We finally arrived to the party as loud music was playing from inside.

There was so many people making out also.. could be me and Kay- nah i'm just joking.. I think.

Me and Kori went to the room where most of our friends were in.

We saw Lauren, Maya, and.. Kay? She met them? That was quick.

"Heyy." Kori said as he took a seat and I decided to sit next to him.

"oh! hey kori, hey cherish! this is-" Maya looked at Kay as she was about to finish her sentence until she got interrupted

"that's Kay. We both know her already." Kori said as he laughed a bit.

I would look towards Kay and I already saw her looking at me. I quickly looked away. She always made me nervous for some reason. Not in a bad way but in a good way.

"Oh alright." Maya said as a few minutes later the rest of our friends entered the room.

It was now Rakel, Maya, Lauren, Kay, Me, Kori, Valen, Sunny, and Okami.

We were just joking around with each other and shit

"Alright! It's time to play Drink or Dare bitches." Sunny said as she had three big bottles of wine, everyone agreed to play.

"So who is gonna ask first?" I asked.

"Hm. Lauren. I dare you to jump in the pool." Sunny said as she started smirking.

"Um, hell no. I didn't even bring extra clothes." Lauren said and reached over to grab a glass, she poured her wine in a glass and started drinking it.

after a bunch of turns, it finally was my turn. "Alright Cherish, I dare you to... make out with Kay." Kori said as he knew what he was doing.

My eyes were wide open in shock, I turned to kay smiling looking like she wanted me to do it.

"Fine.." I said as everyone started 'oohh' and shit, it was so annoying.

I went over to kay and looked down at her as she was still sitting. I took a deep breath and leaned in, my lips touched hers as Kay didn't hesitate to kiss me back. She pulled me closer so I could sit on her lap, which I did.

I felt her hands go down to my waist as my hand was on the back of her neck, the kissing soon turned into French kissing. I slowly pulled away as I turned and saw everyone's faces look like they just saw Beyoncé or something.

did I really just make out with Kay?