Christmas Special

- Y/N and Eri (with Overhaul) try to enjoy a Christmas festival but run into trouble (thanks Toman)

================================================================================

"You girls ready?", Kai asked from downstairs as he was putting on his jacket, waiting for both girls, who came downstairs soon later.

Both were all dressed up for the festival.

Eri wore an icy-blue winter-kimono with Peltz around the collar, sleeves, ends and obi, the obi was white like the snowflakes that were on the kimono, her long hair was up in three braids which were bound back into a middle-high bun, with a hair needle that had a snowflake on it in her hair.

Y/N wore a green kimono with violet snakes on it as well as Peltz around the sleeves, ends and obi, the obi was a dark violet tone, a pair of black high-heeled boots to it as she was holding Eri's hand with her gloved one, the usual mask on as well.

"Yup", Eri cheered as Kai helped her put on winter boots, they were brand new. Just as Y/N's brand-new black leather boots were. She didn't feel like wearing Geto or something in which she would freeze her toes off.

Once the three were ready Kai got the Car out of the garage, making sure Eri was all buckled into her seat, before checking up on his sister who already sat in her designated seat, the passenger's seat, just as the princess she was to him, Kai chuckled as he saw how comfortable she had gotten before getting into the driver's seat himself.

With that they drove off to the festival, the only real sounds were those of the relatively quiet music playing on the radio and the excited gasps and words of Eri whenever she saw a nice snowflake, or her thinking loudly what she wanted to do at the festival.

It was rare for the girl after all, it was rare for Kai to take her out with Y/N. He had tried to keep them separated when Y/N was younger, but it didn't work back when they were at the base.

After all, Eri's room was Y/N's old room, and just so often would a Yakuza member look away giving Y/N time to sneak away and back into her old room.

And after Kai had noticed how the life in the base wasn't good of Y/N he decided to move into his old childhood home, but just the demanding princess she was back then, she would not leave without an even tinier Eri.

Y/N was too young to even understand the word family, as all she knew was the life at the base, so she decided that all the Yakuza and Villain's were her family, even to Nomus.

But Kai still tried to keep Y/N and Eri rather distant, he knew one day Eri would die due to his experiments, or even worse, she would tell Y/N.

But it had turned out that after Y/N had her first big run in with her quirk, which left the girl rather traumatized that she started to understand more and more than was good for her age.

She knew what Kai was doing, deep down she always knew.

But she decided to burry that thought deep within her now black heart.

In the end, he was doing everything for a bigger cause, to rid the world of quirks, to rid them and make world peace. To rid the world of quirks and return it to its old morals, before quirks even existed, before heroes became a real thing. Back when heroes and villains were the product of the human brain, to try and give the cruel world justice and fairness.

But now that all those things were present, all Y/N and Kai could see was the propaganda that was made thanks to the heroes and their beloved society.

Being a hero nowadays meant one thing, money. It means fame and all the riches in this world, drowning out all the Quirkless people working hard for their fame and payment. The double side as to how people were discriminated against once their quirk was deemed 'bad' or 'dangerous' by those so called heroes.